Were Growing!

WenMark

Just noticed 300 members and growing. :thumbup:

Hell yeah!

My buddy at work will be picking one up hopefully in the next week or two.

:Sport:

We already have more posts that FZ1-Forum.com :)

Over 300 members! That's awesome.

I still have about 5% of the total number of posts. :p

You post whore...I'm Jealous:D

Just a little bit....but most of my post count carried over from the FZ6-forum. So I guess I had a head start. :rolleyes:

:)Almost up to 350 members. At this rate we will be at 1000 members by Christmas!: The 'R' population is growing.. Cool....wav:

And here yoshimura told me that they didn't think there would be enough interest in this bike for them to bother making an exhaust kit! They can blow it out their arses!

Is there anyway we can get a split of members, i.e. how many from Europe, North America, Canada, Africa, etc? Can the admin assist with this? From my perspective, i'm not sure how many other FZ6R's there are in Cape Town - from the posts here, i think i can see about two other South African's.

Over 400 strong. Can we get to 1000 by Christmas??:D

count me as 1 of the 400! i'm picking my blue one up tomorrow!!! CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER!!! WOOT!

Also - Lots of real good information in these forums. I'm really glad I came across them.

count me as 1 of the 400! i'm picking my blue one up tomorrow!!! CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER!!! WOOT!

Also - Lots of real good information in these forums. I'm really glad I came across them.

Christmas needs to hurry up and get here...........so I can get my Auto Tuner! My Power Commander is just sitting in my closet, collecting dust!

Christmas needs to hurry up and get here...........so I can get my Auto Tuner! My Power Commander is just sitting in my closet, collecting dust!

Those take an o2 sensor, I think.. and our bikes dont have one, so it might take a little work to hook it up.. Just a FYI encase you didnt know

Back