Underseat storage?

Detrich

tool kit, helmet lock cable, small notepad & pen, registration & insurance info...

TigerGenetics

Registration and insurance, tool kit, and disc lock while riding.

DocFZ

Tool kit, bungee cord, wallet, phone

Insure Gal

Nice Thread! :thumbup:

Tool kit, collapsable back pack (this thingy folds up to about 2 inchs square ya never know when or where the urge to shop may strike :D) and a kick stand puck that I got for free at the local Ride for Dad this year - in case I have to stop in a gravely or grassy area, or if the black top is hot and I'm afraid the kick will sink down into it.

Insure Gal

I really, really don't suggest it. It's not safe for you or the dog. Especially on the highway! Not to mention, your dog will probably be terrified. Leave the dog at home.

me thinks we have a
er in our midst.

ATTN MODS!!!!!

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

RooKie

Pretty much the same as everyone else:
- insurance card (in ziplock)
- registration (in ziplock)
- toolkit
- tire pressure gauge

if the compartment was bigger I'd put my lunch in there and ditch the backpack... but oh well... haha

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
- toolkit
- tire pressure gauge

if the compartment was bigger I'd put my lunch in there and ditch the backpack... but oh well... haha
I have a soft lunch bag and I just loop the handle under the seat. It holds it in place and I don't have to wear a backpack everyday.

bmw675

- toolkit
- tire pressure gauge

if i ride to work i have to take my backpack too. lunch and a few other things. im just lucky its 15 minutes at most.

Insure Gal

Where'd you find the backpack? It sounds very useful!

yeah it's come in pretty handy quite a few times actually! Most travell stores have them and it just folds up into a little pocket attached to the side of it. I'll see if I can post a pic later.

iSpoolin

What do you keep under your seat?

Stealing this from another forum haha

What do you keep in the compartment under your rear seat?

I keep a bagee containing:

2 Sets of ear plugs (in case I get tired of the wind)
Some glasses cleaning wipes (for my glasses and for when I get to many bugs on my shield)
Electrical Tape
Insurance/Registration
Spare Grenades (My valve caps are grenades lol, and people like to steal them :( )
LED Mag Lite
Tire Pressure Gauge

Also have the stock tool kit and a clean microfiber rag for if the bike gets to dirty :)

Pad locks for the brakes, toolkit, gloves (when i'm not wearing them). And a couple hamsters on a wheel for the extra power boost when needed.

NightWolf

phone , Rego sticker ( i hide it in there cause it looks like crap on bolted to my bike ) disc lock. Wallet . And a ak47 :justkidding: