NoDoze

"What's in the boooooox?!?" - SNL

• Registration
  • Proof of Insurance
  • Brake Disc Lock
  • Laguna Seca MotoGP Hat

The compartment is really small compared to even an SS bike. lol

Patek86

If I'm riding solo, I keep my registration info and a baseball cap. Occasionally I'll have my sunglasses or gloves in there as well.

If I'm riding with my girl, its usually my hat and her sandals.

Detrich

My seat compartment is full to the brim:

- SPOT satellite GPS tracker.
- 1 or 2 energy bars.
- Compact, pen-style tire pressure gauge.
- Home-made first-aid kit with band-aids, Neorosporin anti-biotic, saline solution.
- Baby wipes, Windex wipes, micro-fiber cloth, soft tissue, and Tic Tacs.
- Insurance card, vehicle registration, notepad/ paper/ pen.
- House keys, wallet, cell phone.
- Oem tool kit & helmet lock cable.

:)

i have the helmet lock cable, my riding gloves, and a ziploc with my registration and insurrance info and a ziploc full of cold hard cash... but in reality a few 5 dollar bills for gas.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Mutilated body parts...and brains. Never know when you'll need to feed the zombies as a distraction.

Inoxim-NorCal

Mutilated body parts...and brains. Never know when you'll need to feed the zombies as a distraction.
Awesome thinking and im right there with you. Never know when that zombie Apocalypse will go down. lol

I keep a small bit of extra cash in case I need it for gas/emergency, manual, tool kit, pressure gauge, LED flashlight, a leather-man multitool, a tiny bottle of vodka (no, I don't ride and drink EVER) and a condom (thats where the vodka comes in. Even tho its probably crusty, expired and ruined by now. Oh well)

tractorboy

Had to get rid of the tool kit, I don't plan on breakin down anyway...
I use it to stow a baseball cap so I don't look like a freak with helmet head when I go somewhere. Also keep insurance/registration in a ziploc bag. That's it, and it's full :(
Pffft. Who get helmet head!! Im like the progressive lady......never a helmet head. I was thinking the same,,,,,well atleast taking out the tool kit.

Sage

I cut off my bushy hair and it solved that helmet head issue :p

tractorboy

wow...I need to relook in there..you guys keep some serious goods in there!

How they hell does all that fit!! Regular Houdini's you guys are.......