Their are many like it...

Hethrir

But this one is mine.

Realized ive never posted a picture of my baby!

Puig front screen
Puig rear Fender eliminator
Integrated tail light (cant remember brand... but this is the one: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/2009-2012-Yamaha-Integrated-Sequential-Lights/dp/B006IDFZMQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330374322&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: 2009-2012 Yamaha FZ6R Integrated Sequential LED Tail Lights Clear Lens: Automotive[/ame])
Generic Flush mount front blinkers
And a -1 front sprocket for that little extra fun.

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Dude, lean in those corners for goodness sakes! Holy chicken strips!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

RooKie

Those sequential lights kick a$$!!! :D

Rookasaki

That's what I would say too If I had 2 year old tires with 5 inch chicken strips...

:surrender::justkidding:

:spank: --> theRook

JonKerr

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

Hethrir

lol, youre all newbs. newbs i say! and no really rook, tires are only 2 weeks old and the weather here in colorado sucks for riding at the moment. too freaking cold. and for the nay-sayers... we all love our bikes, i get to be proud of mine as well :p

and as for the title, i love ticking off grammar nazis.

Last edited:

See red

I have been thinking, I might want to start visiting places with these things called twisties. W e have turns. There is not much to do with the side of the tires. I need a new rear tire and the side hasn't been touched.

Dam midwest...

Rookasaki

I have been thinking, I might want to start visiting places with these things called twisties. W e have turns. There is not much to do with the side of the tires. I need a new rear tire and the side hasn't been touched.

Dam midwest...
Easy fix my friend. "track" ;) Well get your self a new tire first!

Hethrir

see_red, their are some decent areas in Colorado, but hitting them on a weekend is a nightmare due to all the Harley riders attempting to go up them. its amusing to watch a Harley rider try to go through a turn as fast as a sport bike rider though.