The Walking Dead TV series on AMC

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Haha, yea, I saw him reach in his pocket, grab one shell, throw it in the mag tube and shoot about 10 zombies.
I have that on call of duty. Its called the striker.

JSP

Super Moderator

JSP

Super Moderator

CrazyCawi

shes a hott mom....I like her bad choices. Its hott. Hott mom.

BoneJj

Ok, I figured it was a matter of time until the farm was over run. What's up with the creepy person that had to zombies as pets with chains around their necks? That was a curve ball! Toward the end of the episode, was that a prison converted into a safe house? What do you guys think?
It's getting good now... I'm going g to have to start torrenting the episodes in HD so I can see it all... I'm also doing that with eureka, probably my most favorite show on TV right now. The river is pretty hot as well.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Eureka, ticks me off that its ending. They cancel all the Stargates, them eureka.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
what is season 5 the last season of eureka? I really like that show.... WTF! They have to cancel all the actual creative and mind blowing shows on TV, That's just stupid!

I wish they would get their damn heads together and put out more shows like eureka and stargate, they are the best ones of them all IMHO. And my opinion super seeds others.... lmao.

Seriously though, stargate universe deserved at least another full season if not more!

Ever since they retarded out and switch from SciFi to SyFy they have been going down the tubes. Some company needs to step up and buy them out and start making the good shows again! I don't know who is in charge over there but they apparently suck the sack and hard!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Yep this 1/2 season that starts in a week or so is last for eureka. I agree syfy is all ghost hunters and wrestling now?!?!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
It's only a half season, I'll have to just say this. SyFy can go suck my salty nuts...

They have gone to crap on a stick....

ghost hunters is just retarded, I think calling it retarded is a bit of a compliment... retarded people know better than to watch that crap! and who gives a rats butt about some wrestling, since when is wrestling science fiction? As usual, the only respectable channel on TV besides discovery has gone to crap. I shouldn't say TV, just cable, lol.

I don't have cable, satelite or anything other than an antenna. I even made my antenna, lol. Fractal Antenna for TV on steroids » JeffJamesPhoto

I also made that pdf, lol. but yeah, that's an over the air antenna that will pull in some channels. I made mine with 8 gains and damn does it get some signal! I get channels from several counties away....

Anyway back to dead walking. The series has gotten really interesting and makes me want to actually get satellite or something but I'm just that damn cheap/// plus I hate commercials. It's not like I'm going to buy anything from them anyway!!!

If they had it on hulu plus or some other service like that I'd actually really consider getting hulu plus, I could watch that through my TVs built in apps no problem. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

arkkornkid

Possible spoiler alert, either highlight under this or just focus really hard:

Michael Rooker, who played Merle (Daryl's brother), just gave an interview to SuicideGirls ... and Merle is definitely back for season 3

I don't know if you need an account to read this article, and no you can't have my log-in. :p News > Culture > NEW SG Interview: The Walking Dead

JSP

Super Moderator

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BoneJj

I haven't seen any new episodes pop up on the free sites, am I missing something or when does the next season start up?

JSP

Super Moderator
Super excited for it to come back! Im addicted! :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Haha nice. I've been following the comics to get me through. I'm so far ahead its kinda sucky knowing whats probably gonna happen next, but the comic has some pretty big differences so its still exciting and on edge.