That was short lived....

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Jesus man! So sorry brother! This is not good at all. Thank God it was not any worse because in that situation it sure as shit could have been. Glad you are alive man. +1 for Gear. Looks like that slider did its job perfectly.

Naked conversion?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

fork! :mad: glad you're ok! frame slider did it's job well

bobby bo bonsin

Oh man that sucks. So sorry man. Your lucky to be ok. Good luck with everything. And right after you did those beautiful headlights.........dang. hope everything works out for ya.

jponza

Sorry about the bike but im glad you are ok man

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

DakinechicK

My gosh!! My heart just sank!! Twice in just a couple months... jeezus!! Please be careful. Maybe try taking a break for a bit. :(

Sad for you. Glad you are alright!!

That's sucks! That's the biggest issue I have with bikes............two things will happen if you drop your bike............pain and a loss of money.

BKP

*Real* glad to hear you seem to be fine...

As long as that's the case, the 70mph lay down is just table and bar conversation, in a few months... (with a bit of frustration and payout up front...).

+1 on going ATGATT...

MustGoFaster

Oh man, that really blows! I'm so sorry to hear that, brudda. Hella glad yer ok though! You live to ride another day! :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

RooKie

Oh man... sucks what happened, but you're alright and that's what the most important part. :thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member