Sold the FZ, got me sumthin sumthin

WhiteFZ

Yeah, I sold the FZ6R. I badly missed my CBR 954RR. So I got me an 06 CBR 1000RR. It was laid down(very miniml cosmetic damage). Only thing needed to be functional was a rear brake lever. Got a hell of a deal. Anyway, here are some pics

I'm so happy to be back on a Honda literbike. She's a lot smoother than that beastly 954 I had.

6R Blackout

Looks good and I am glad the you are truly happy again. It is important that you are happy with what you have. Congrats man!:D

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Congrats on the new bike. Be safe out there and enjoy!

BKP

Good luck with the new rocket...
Ride safe...

WhiteFZ

That guy in the pic is my brother-in-law...lol It's an 06 with 8400 miles. Let's just say I paid around half of clean retail. Damage is nothing. The right fairing is scratched up ugly, but since it's black you can hardly notice while it's moving, the engine cover is scratched up, there is a nick in the tail, the rear brake pedal is broken(I'm picking one up today), and the front brake lever is scratched up.

I'm going to ride it like that for a little while, gonna be patient and keep an eye out for a black fairing on ebay.

RoadTrip

Looks sick! love the deep black with brushed metals, even the forks and honda decal match - I wouldn't change a thing.

StarZero81

Elite Member

TigerGenetics

Looks beautiful! Congrats on the new bike!!