Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

curious

Congrats to ms. rabbit, they are good looking bikes. I almost bought one, I was coming from a cruiser and wanted something comfy like a cruiser but faster and handled like a sport bike (doesn't exist that I can tell). The riding position on it though I thought was very weird. My cruiser controls are obviously out in front more than the FZ6R but the controls for that Honda were waaay up front and felt weird, also the clearance didn't seem much better than a regular cruiser where I have come close to scraping my pegs a couple times in twisties. Anyway what did you think of the handling and what kind of power/speed did it have? Luckily they only had one and weren't dealing or I might have ended up with one instead of my pretty FZ which I bought for less.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Congrats Ms Rabbit on the ride,

lucky Rabbitman to have another thing to tinker with and mod:)

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Nice & Congrats :) 700cc is a pretty big one but it sounds like she can handle it. I hope that's $7500 Canadian...

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajones70

Beautiful looking bike!! Enjoy !!

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

xleeb0y13x

Good looking ride. Lucky guy having a wife that also rides. Makes the hobby a bit easier I bet.

Sent while running with scissors.

BoneJj

Very nice man, I hope it works out great. should be pretty good at 700cc that twin should have some nice torque to it as well. Great for around town use and even longer trips.

I want a second bike but IDK right now. I would love to get a shiver 750 though... I looked at the honda for a friend of mine that is SHORT, lol. I'm trying to get him to ride but he's a pansy at times...

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

Congrats to ms. rabbit, they are good looking bikes. I almost bought one, I was coming from a cruiser and wanted something comfy like a cruiser but faster and handled like a sport bike (doesn't exist that I can tell).
Say hello to the Ducati Diavel ;)

:hijack:

Back to topic. Nice looking bike, I liked it.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member