Socal racers, unite! [[now w/ PICS]] - May 25th - Willow Springs

M

mostro

Re: Socal racers, unite! - May 25th - Willow Springs

MOAR please :D

David sorry to hear about the incident, sounds like no big worries though. join the club! :Flip:

R

rsw81

It was a gret day had by all... even Wavex who layed it out. The guys (DefyInertia, Hellgate, & Wavex) were all running very strong and were certainly near the top of the B class. Personally, I think they could have run in the A group pretty well by the end of the day.:thumbup:

A huge thanks to Louis (Oso) for putting us up the night before and for the awesome BBQ. You and Rebecca went truly above and beyond bro.

It was great to finally meet Nate, Pete, and Louis face to face. I hope we can do this again sometime soon!:rockon:

Dave, if you want some help tearing the bike down and fixing her up, give me a call. I'm on vacation all week with very little to do.

Wolfman

Hey, thanks for the photo's and the stories guys....sounds like you had a great time....glad you did'nt bin yourself, or your bike too much Mr Wavex!

:thumbup:

Wavex

Sorry guys! Had to stop sorting the pics last night to eat dinner and put the little one to bed... then my wife would not let me back on the computer :)

I have a lot of ppl to thank and lots more pics to post so I will get to it ASAP... I am sitting in a meeting right now :D

Oh, and I just checked the pics on Cali_Photo's website and I am pretty sure they still have a LOT of pics to upload (I think they were 2 guys taking pics, so one of them probably has yet to post)...

Anyway, one of them told me he had my crash on camera, so I really hope to see them! More details on that soon as well!

R

rsw81

Sorry guys! Had to stop sorting the pics last night to eat dinner and put the little one to bed... then my wife would not let me back on the computer :)

I have a lot of ppl to thank and lots more pics to post so I will get to it ASAP... I am sitting in a meeting right now :D

Oh, and I just checked the pics on Cali_Photo's website and I am pretty sure they still have a LOT of pics to upload (I think they were 2 guys taking pics, so one of them probably has yet to post)...

Anyway, one of them told me he had my crash on camera, so I really hope to see them! More details on that soon as well!
The question David is how are you feeling now that a few days have passed and the adrenaline has worn off? That ankle and hand doing okay?

I thought David was kidding the night before when they teased about being glad to have their own personal doctor on site, photographer, and mechanic.:rockon:

Hellgate

David your crash sequence is posted. : )

R

rsw81

There are more photos up now, including Wavex's wreck in the 1120am session. Thank god you are alright bro. Looks like another rider had to run wide to avoid running you over.:spank:

DefyInertia

Ah yeah, really loved T1 through T4b section of the track....come to think of it I like that track more now than I did when I was there and want to go back!

David your crash sequence is posted. : )
Some killer shots of you! Some good video too...I just need to chop it up.

R

rsw81

Ah yeah, really loved T1 through T4b section of the track....come to think of it I like that track more now than I did when I was there and want to go back!
Just let me know when you want to come back Nate and I'm totally there. Between David, John, Louis, and I... you always have a place to stay in SoCal.:thumbup:

O

oso2k

Just let me know when you want to come back Nate and I'm totally there. Between David, John, Louis, and I... you always have a place to stay in SoCal.:thumbup:
Rob has it right. Any time that you guys wanna hang, sleep over, or have a Willow Track Day, you got my number.

Hellgate

Some killer shots of you! Some good video too...I just need to chop it up.
I got some good video of you too. Your pass on the Repsol CBR1000 in the Omega turn is great!

I also have the Duc Monster 1100 crashing in 4b and the 'Busa running off in 3.

The Duc did a Wavex but he went to the outside. On later laps he is kicking the ground after the crash.

PM me your new address in SF and I'll burn the footage to a flash drive and send it out.

R

rsw81

I got some good video of you too. Your pass on the Repsol CBR1000 in the Omega turn is great!

I also have the Duc Monster 1100 crashing in 4b and the 'Busa running off in 3.

The Duc did a Wavex but he went to the outside. On later laps he is kicking the ground after the crash.

PM me your new address in SF and I'll burn the footage to a flash drive and send it out.
You gotta share all of your photos and video with the rest of us too Pete.

Wavex

I am 2nd, Pete 3rd, and Nate trailing as usual!

Awesome sequence between Hellgate (Pete) and Defy (Nate)!!!

R

rsw81

Nothing like watching you guys PASS a brand new R1... a bike that should be pulling away from each of you. A true testament to all of your skills.