Maiden voyage for the Stormtrooper Speeder (and the n00b pilot)

Pointman1776

Elite Member
Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Welcome to the forum fellow trooper!

Entertaining post, keep'em coming

If this is your first ride like it sounds, practice the slow stuff more than the fast stuff till later....anyone can make a ride go fast, you learn how to handle a bike at all speeds by learning how to manage it dead slow

Play safe and you will enjoy it for a lifetime!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Kayo7

Welcome to the forum! This was a great post to read. Thanks for writing it. Any any questions that you may have, this forum has a great group of people, don't hesitate to ask.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Pointman1776

Elite Member
Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BKP

Congrats on the new ride, gear, accessories, impending SO bike, etc...

All great *stuff* -- ride safe --

P.S. - Great location 'statement' --

BKP

I like my GPH2, but having that, personally I would like to get a Contour or Drift for the helmet mount. I am not sure I like how the GP will mount on the helmet and stick out.
I've had the Drift Ghost for a couple months now (also have the GP2, and Drift HD), and unless you're going up to the 8k Black GP rez, if you're looking for a helmet cam, it can't be beat...

CrazyCawi

great first post. My name on here was cautious_corner when I started, youll get there :) have fun and stay in contact with us. Welcome to the family, and great first post. Good lord the pic from your gopro was crystal clear

bloodypulp

great first post. My name on here was cautious_corner when I started, youll get there :) have fun and stay in contact with us. Welcome to the family, and great first post. Good lord the pic from your gopro was crystal clear
Yea,and mine is still Bloodypulp. Thank god it's not about my riding. Anyway great post and welcome aboard. Great pics and your a lucky dude brother. Wish my lady would ride.

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome to one of my most fav places! Congrats on the purchase of your beautiful new bike! Be safe out there.

Loved your first post. I look forward to many more from ya!
:D