xplodnstar

Yes, yes it is. :D

r0bot

Hey Hey, giving a shout out from Escondido

JonKerr

Elite Member

xXMotoSniperXx

Palm Springs AreA

Just wanted to say Yelllloooooooooooooo!!! SoCal#1 BABY!!!:steve::steve::steve::america::rockon::Sport:

I have only seen one other FZ6R...I'm in San Diego and ride combo of commute and mountains...just don't see many. For the price and how well it rides I think we will see more as time goes on.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Did you get your bike? San Diego is a great place to ride...especially out towards Julian, and 79 towards Palomar Mtn, Cuyamaca....great places. Probably not too hard on the RPM's for the break in time.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

flyingminno

Sup So Cal peoples! If anyone is taking rides up Glendora Mountain Road, or is interested to, let me know and I'll join you!

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

I Saw You Today in Pasadena, CA

Spotted.... White FZ6R parked in a strip mall off of Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena, CA around 7:10PM Thursday, 8/26/2010 (yesterday)...

Looked like a stock 2009 with the oem graphics on the fairings.

Anyone here? :)

Spunky99

Howdy to y'all.

Redondo Beach here and I know of only one other FZ6R in Carson.
He's got the VALLE and JB and nothing else on a raven.
I'm waiting for my left hand to heal right now as the clutch is killing me to pull in.
I do some rides with the SCARS. So Cal Asian Riders. They don't care if you are Asian or not and they don't stunt so no Police or problems. Lots of activities but most center around San Gabriel so they do the GMR and I like the Snake on Mulholland.

I just got my new tires scratched in where I feel comfortable going into the corners so I want to get my chicken strips through the 4 zone into 5.
I'll leave the elephants alone.

bjs045

Also joined up with the SCARS. Turns out i went to high school with the leader lol. As spunky said it doesn't matter if your asian, sport bike rider, or cruiser. There are always events going on. Register on meetup.com and/or Google so cal Asian riders.

I haven't been on an official ride yet, cause my bike has been in the shop for 40 days now :O

Detrich

did they give you an ETA when it'll be fixed bj? i read your thread about the spark plugs getting toasted or something and the ticking noise?

bjs045

did they give you an ETA when it'll be fixed bj? i read your thread about the spark plugs getting toasted or something and the ticking noise?
I was supposed to get a call back earlier this week. I've been so busy working overtime i havent been able to call. Ive already got a lawyer for a lemon law claim.

bigpish13

Hey guys! Raven owner here from Temecula! I use mine as a commuter. I wish I had time to tour our back roads. I commute to SD 100 miles a day x5 days a week. Just started riding again and loving SO Cal weather. I was done with my break in in 2 weeks! Now I can truly appreciate the full range this bike has. What a sweet ride! See you guys out there on the road!