So Cal at it again, riding on 1/26

Well it seams like this group is all been to a canyon before.... Let's say we pick up the pace this trip must of us have been to the canyons in Malibu and we should get some good shots and more leans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll be a first for me... I'll have to be last one through so I know what to expect. I've been through the twisties to Ramona and Julian but, not as much traffic. Not sure what its like up there. 7+ million people in LA, I can only assume way more traffic.

latony007

It'll be a first for me... I'll have to be last one through so I know what to expect. I've been through the twisties to Ramona and Julian but, not as much traffic. Not sure what its like up there. 7+ million people in LA, I can only assume way more traffic.
what happened to your going to leave us all in the dust? :)
Its a great ride, canyons, lake, the snake, the ocean and photo ops, what more could you want :) and we will find a happy medium for the pace.

Well it seams like this group is all been to a canyon before.... Let's say we pick up the pace this trip must of us have been to the canyons in Malibu and we should get some good shots and more leans....

yeah we can pick up from last one, we were going pretty slow to keep those in back with us.

im crossing my fingers to be able to make it
yeah man, we need the monster, and all those gopros lol

knightmare

Ya jt how many u got like ten right.... U pretty much had a 360 view..... Lol....

Last time I went it was pretty clear not to much traffic.... And cars there from my experience move over and let me know when 5-O was up ahead....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
what happened to your going to leave us all in the dust? :)
Its a great ride, canyons, lake, the snake, the ocean and photo ops, what more could you want :) and we will find a happy medium for the pace.

yeah we can pick up from last one, we were going pretty slow to keep those in back with us.

yeah man, we need the monster, and all those gopros lol
I was referring to arriving at the meeting point in under 2 hours. Regarding the Mullholland route, challenge accepted ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
okay soooo my grandmother is approved to come in the country im assuming she will be here by Friday Saturday and hopefully my whole fam and woman are too wasted from two days of parties so that I can make it Sunday! lol ill keep you guys posted
You got to make it if I'm going, I need to be officially welcomed by the beast himself...

latony007

You got to make it if I'm going, I need to be officially welcomed by the beast himself...
As if all the things on the ride are not enough, To meet the Monster Man.. the top poster in person? No question about coming now, if anyone else from SD wants to come you should charge a fee :cool:
I was referring to arriving at the meeting point in under 2 hours. Regarding the Mullholland route, challenge accepted ;)
i seem to remember something about "practice my pacing or ill finish the route an hour before everyone"? :) Bring it!
I know we are just goofing but someone was just saying that group rides always turn into dick slinging contests lol. Trust me we will find a happy medium and switch up the lead.

haha stop it im blushing! lol

well it would be nice to meet you along with taking on Mulholland is a must for me this year. along with stopping to take some sweet footage man that sounds sick!
Yeah i have a couple id like to get, all our fz6rs lined up by the rock store with all the other bikes in the background. However when i was there two weeks ago it was so packed i couldnt even park. Out in front of the ocean would make cool picture too, F that gixr guy though, he can take the picture LOL

knightmare

Hey hey I said be nice.... Lol.... He might not have a 6r but he is cool people.... And ya he can take the pic.... Lol..... I can't wait a burger and a beer at the rock sounds good.....

cezell09

Cezell09 is pretty quick... I was trailing him in my way to work when we split last ride and I was pushing close to my limit keeping up.... Normally I wouldn't go that fast but I was late to work,...
That's about as fast as I feel comfortable. My "normal" highway speed is barely above speed limit. I thought I was trying to keep up with you anyway... haha

yeah he was getting itchy last time during the ride but we were going a little slow to keep everyone together. There are a couple sections we will let czell out front to speed away, kinda like letting your dog off the leash once in a while LOL.
I think I might need to get to a track day soon to let out some of my speed itches. Just picked up a leather jacket so I now have a two piece leather suit so I'm almost there.

CrazyCawi

As if all the things on the ride are not enough, To meet the Monster Man.. the top poster in person? No question about coming now, if anyone else from SD wants to come you should charge a fee :cool:
Congrats on that JT :cool:

To everyone else, have a fun and safe ride this weekend, I look forward to your pictures

abyss1406

Wait, where is everyone going?

knightmare

Sunday the 26th 11-1130 meet up time.... At Denny's...
Here are some pics (tony correct me if I'm wrong) if the meet up point...

See every one there....

knightmare

We going to Malibu.... Urbanduckman is coming from sd area too.... Come by if u want the more the better... Go pros wanted for vid I will make after... But hit up urbanduckman u guys can ride up....

knightmare

That's about as fast as I feel comfortable. My "normal" highway speed is barely above speed limit. I thought I was trying to keep up with you anyway... haha

Lmao.... We both were trying to keep up with each other... We both didn't want to show weakness.... Hahahaha.....

latony007

Lmao.... We both were trying to keep up with each other... We both didn't want to show weakness.... Hahahaha.....

peaheads lol, ok you two guys are banned from leading :D

Yo, I will probably leave around 8am from National City. If you want to meet up along the way, I'm cool with that. Just so you know, I'll be moving quick since I am interested in seeing how long it'll take me to arrive at Denny's. I suggest we gas up together and try to make the 150 mile trip on 1 tank. I may pack some tools in case any issues come up.

latony007

Sunday the 26th 11-1130 meet up time.... At Denny's...
Here are some pics (tony correct me if I'm wrong) if the meet up point...

See every one there....

Thats the place. here is another pict.

Attachments