So Cal at it again, riding on 1/26

knightmare

Cool we will just meet up at dennys at 11 1130 like last time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Cool we will just meet up at dennys at 11 1130 like last time...

sounds good if that is good for everyone. i ran weather and it looks to be another perfect sunny and 75. however be aware that when we hit PCH the temp usually drops like a brick. its shows 64 for malibu.

I'm in this time...
After installing the front/rear sprockets w/chain (took me 2 and a half hours) I'm ready to tackle this route with you all if you don't mind me tagging along.

latony007

I'm in this time...
After installing the front/rear sprockets w/chain (took me 2 and a half hours) I'm ready to tackle this route with you all if you don't mind me tagging along.
As long as you bring your tool bag, you can do mine while you are here LMAO. We have no objection to you going but you know this ride is hell and gone from San Diego right? Probably take you 3 hours each way to get here if there is not a lot of traffic and the ride will be about 2 or 2.5 hours plus whatever amount of bs time lol

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

cezell09

I'm in this time...
I'm in Orange County so if you want to meet on your way up we can ride the rest of the way together.

knightmare

Many that's an odyssey

latony007

holy crap i just realized why JT cant come with us. He is TOP POSTER now, stolen from Crazy kawi who i swear has been top poster since i came on this site 6 months ago! He is too cool and popular now to hang with us losers! lmao

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
As long as you bring your tool bag, you can do mine while you are here LMAO. We have no objection to you going but you know this ride is hell and gone from San Diego right? Probably take you 3 hours each way to get here if there is not a lot of traffic and the ride will be about 2 or 2.5 hours plus whatever amount of bs time lol
I'd need to bring the rear stand to pull the tire off. I'm pretty sure I'll make it there within 2 Hours. I already let the GF know that I won't be available this day.

I'm in Orange County so if you want to meet on your way up we can ride the rest of the way together.
That sounds like a plan. Since this will be my first group ride, I need to practice with my pace. Otherwise I'll complete the run an hour ahead of everyone else.

haha lmfao!!! got some confidence don't ya? haha do you have a gopro by anychance??
No, but I always wanted one. Hopefully the cost will go down for them like blue ray players. When on a bike, confidence is what keeps you from wiping out. Just like picking up girls, confidence gets her in bed (or whatever is available). :cool:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

That sounds like a plan. Since this will be my first group ride, I need to practice with my pace. Otherwise I'll complete the run an hour ahead of everyone else.

Cezell09 is pretty quick... I was trailing him in my way to work when we split last ride and I was pushing close to my limit keeping up.... Normally I wouldn't go that fast but I was late to work,...

latony007

I'd need to bring the rear stand to pull the tire off. I'm pretty sure I'll make it there within 2 Hours. I already let the GF know that I won't be available this day.
Thats awesome your going to come, if you make it here in two hours i will be impressed. leave a little early just in case :)

Cezell09 is pretty quick... I was trailing him in my way to work when we split last ride and I was pushing close to my limit keeping up.... Normally I wouldn't go that fast but I was late to work,...

yeah he was getting itchy last time during the ride but we were going a little slow to keep everyone together. There are a couple sections we will let czell out front to speed away, kinda like letting your dog off the leash once in a while LOL.

latony007

hey wait a minute, i just re-read this! Who do you think you are Jon Kerr? LMAO

Sounds like we'll have a good ride up then.

knightmare

Well it seams like this group is all been to a canyon before.... Let's say we pick up the pace this trip must of us have been to the canyons in Malibu and we should get some good shots and more leans....