So Cal at it again, riding on 1/26

latony007

Looks like several of us cant wait to get back on the twisties again. JT, Knightmare and me will be going to looks like Mulholland on Sunday 1/26. If anyone wants to join up let us know. This is the aprox route we will take, id say this is about 2 hours but my time estimates suck lol. Plus a stop at the rock store to check out all the bikes, and there is two photographers set up on this route that will take your photo as you ride by, one on mulholland (my avatar is from them) and rock store photos at the top of the snake. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Attachments

knightmare

Sounds good... Let's take hwy 23 up to mulholland.... It has has some good corners.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Sounds good... Let's take hwy 23 up to mulholland.... It has has some good corners.....

we can take it down but thats decker canyon and the turns are very very tight and the road sucks. Encinal Canyon goes along the same track and is a better ride. We can decide when we are out there.

latony007

I'm down for Mulholland. Where would we meet?
i grew up 10 minutes from this ride, best meeting spot would be the dennys on the corner of burbank and topanga canyon. I can't post a picture right now but will later.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Decker is fun, but it often has lotta cars and lotta cyclists.

cezell09

i grew up 10 minutes from this ride, best meeting spot would be the dennys on the corner of burbank and topanga canyon. I can't post a picture right now but will later.
I'm guessing this Denny's?

Sorry to say I may have to back out. I won't know till like Wednesday or Thursday but I may have my grandmother in the US for the first time in her life this is a big deal there will be family coming down from various parts of the state just to see her. I'll keep u guys posted on my attendance I'd hate to miss mulholland specially with the extra emphasis we would put into taking vid. :/

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Damn. Hope you can make it but family comes first in my book.

Attachments

knightmare

Jt hate to see miss out but family does come first..... It will still be bad ***....

latony007

I'm guessing this Denny's?

Damn. Hope you can make it but family comes first in my book.
Sorry to say I may have to back out. I won't know till like Wednesday or Thursday but I may have my grandmother in the US for the first time in her life this is a big deal there will be family coming down from various parts of the state just to see her. I'll keep u guys posted on my attendance I'd hate to miss mulholland specially with the extra emphasis we would put into taking vid. :/

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
Yes that is the dennys. I agree JT family comes first, riding is a very close second though LOL

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

knightmare

You can add a plus one for me.... But be nice this due rides a GSXR.... Lol

knightmare

I say let's meet at the pch and sunset blvd... What u guys think....

latony007

I say let's meet at the pch and sunset blvd... What u guys think....

way too much traffic and lights on that end. And i really dont think you guys want to take decker, you have to get down to 10 mph on most the turns there and it hasnt been repaved since christs time. I think you would enjoy the route i laid out the most, takes you down mulhollands best parts, gets you by the lake, the rock store, the snake, out to PCH and the ocean and then back in a huge circle. This is my backyard, i grew up 10 minutes from Kanan and mulholland. let me know what you decide though.

knightmare

I was just thinking that if jt doesn't get to go we meet up there go up topanga then moulholland then kanan.... Cuz most of us will be coming from la direction... Start off a lil cruz down pch show off the 6r then hit the hill... But if jt comes meeting up there will be best... But up to u man it's ur back yard u make the call... Either way it will be a sweet ride...

latony007

I was just thinking that if jt doesn't get to go we meet up there go up topanga then moulholland then kanan.... Cuz most of us will be coming from la direction... Start off a lil cruz down pch show off the 6r then hit the hill... But if jt comes meeting up there will be best... But up to u man it's ur back yard u make the call... Either way it will be a sweet ride...

ahh, i can ride though topanga and we can start on topanga and PCH if you guys want and still do the same route. But i still think you will all be faster taking the freeway out to Topanga, especially the inland guys. We need to concrete a meeting place and time though. Route we can always vary. Looks like 4 of us now? Me, you, your buddy and czell? Here is a picture of the hidden lake i will take you by. The highway photos and rockstore photos you can see in my albums or the link below. I am going to invite my newphew with the street triple but i highly doubt he will go, meeting new people and speaking is not really his thing lol.

Attachments

latony007

damit im so jealous I really hop you guys do this again soon in a month or so
so your def. not coming? anytime you want to head out there just let me know.