Slightly peeved...

Sparkxx1

So I'm riding to school and theres a Buell rider that parks on the same street. Todays the first day I actually see the rider so I nod hello and park up the block.

As he is passing by all he says is Yamaha sucks and walks away. How annoying and confusing...I don't even care that he doesn't like Yamaha, that's his opinion and might be based on experiences. But was that really necessary....?

In my opinion...what a douche.

CrazyCawi

douche.....on a much more epic level of douche.... definitely a douche canoe.

I would probably ask him if Buell is still in business next time you see him. Or pretend to spill hot coffee on him.

Curious....did he have a mushroom-like red print/outline on his face?

Spunky99

How old is his Buell?

"Old technology sucks".........

CrazyCawi

I get peeved when I see harley or enduro riders and they dont wave back, and I can clearly note they saw me.

JSP

Super Moderator
As a rider, we expect ALL riders to show respect/friendliness to us. But a douche is a douche no matter what form of transportation he uses I guess. :jerk:

Sparkxx1

Who cares man. Everyone has their own opinion. He just wanted to express it. That's all.
Of course just, I just like to live by the, "if you don't have anything good to say, or anything to contribute, gtfo."

Also I've never encountered this so it surprising to say the least. You can say Yamaha sucks, but I wish he gave me a reason, maybe I would agree, maybe I wouldn't

I get peeved when I see harley or enduro riders and they dont wave back, and I can clearly note they saw me.
I don't wave sometimes when I'm caught off guard lol. I try to beep though :)

Last edited:

Spunky99

Who's bikes are #1 in MotoGP?
Where is Buell?

nuff said.....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Of course just, I just like to live by the, "if you don't have anything good to say, or anything to contribute, gtfo."

Also I've never encountered this so it surprising to say the least. You can say Yamaha sucks, but I wish he gave me a reason, maybe I would agree, maybe I wouldn't

I don't wave sometimes when I'm caught off guard lol. I try to beep though :)

you hit it right on the head of the nail. I say that every time too....im like wtf to cool to wave? did your bandana get it your way of raising up ur hand? hahaha I mumble all kindsa shit then I just laugh....but deep down I wanna shin kick em, two wheels is two wheels.

JSP

Super Moderator
Only time I've had someone comment on my bike was when I had my Rebel 250. Some old dude and his "old lady" came up to me and he starts calling it a scooter. Says "thats a scooter right?" "No, really, thats a scooter" he says.

I ask where his bike was...? He has his "old lady" turn around to show me a "picture" of it on the back of her shirt.

Yeaaaahhhh.... I just walked away. :jerk: (smiley is coming in handy today!) :D

About the wave thing, I wave to anyone on two wheels when I am able to. (not in a corner, just starting so I need my clutch hand, etc) If I cannot use my hand I try to head nod. But I dont blame anyone for not waving unless its obvious they are staring right at ya and just lift up one finger instead of them all haha.

CrazyCawi

oh he must be a bad ass....he even had a shirt of HIS exact bike made...for her. Awesome.

JSP

Super Moderator
oh he must be a bad ass....he even had a shirt of HIS exact bike made...for her. Awesome.
Hard core Harley dude. Whats funny though...they were at the Honda dealer haha. Honda apparently was ok for his lady....

CrazyCawi

I dont get the gig over the harleys I rode a co-workers the other day and it wasnt even fun. He has a new heritage soft tail....hes like they hardly vibrate anymore...i got on and about 5 min into it my hands are falling asleep

RooKie

Douche to the max!

That clown is simply disrespectful and more than likely has personal issues and likes to feel better about himself by putting others down.:mad:

CrazyCawi

Douche to the max!

That clown is simply disrespectful and more than likely has personal issues and likes to feel better about himself by putting others down.:mad:
angry inch

StarZero81

Elite Member
Last edited:

Enjarin

Elite Member

danieljardim

Only time I've had someone comment on my bike was when I had my Rebel 250. Some old dude and his "old lady" came up to me and he starts calling it a scooter. Says "thats a scooter right?" "No, really, thats a scooter" he says.

I ask where his bike was...? He has his "old lady" turn around to show me a "picture" of it on the back of her shirt.

Yeaaaahhhh.... I just walked away. :jerk: (smiley is coming in handy today!) :D

About the wave thing, I wave to anyone on two wheels when I am able to. (not in a corner, just starting so I need my clutch hand, etc) If I cannot use my hand I try to head nod. But I dont blame anyone for not waving unless its obvious they are staring right at ya and just lift up one finger instead of them all haha.
Sometime i catch myself waving from my car.... :facepalm: