Show Off your chicken strippies

CrazyCawi

figured this could get fun :)

bring on the flaming....ya wanna dog on mine...ill show you a picture of last year compared to this year....BIG DIFFERENCE and this was only my first "ride" of the season other then out to eat one or two nights.

CURRENT

LAST YEAR(sorry only pic I could find right now) but lookit those monsters lol

bmw675

nothing wrong with that tire. :thumbup:

ugh, :drops head in shame: I'll stay out of this one...stupid illinois roads. :eek:

I've never seen a tire with ribs (or whatever they are actually called) like that. whats the story?

Sage

Our roads are so dumb... only leaning you do is to compensate for wind..

CrazyCawi

We have to follow rivers or lakes to find em up here but mostly all long sweepers or any turn marked 45mph is usually a 60 in a car. Silly road developers

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ir0xed
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

JSP

Super Moderator
Ooohhhh I see.... I seeeeee. :D

How u like them tires so far? I have PR 2ct's coming.

bleedinblue

Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

I went riding with my dad yesterday about 110miles and we hit an area where it was long sweeping left,right,left,right for about 5miles maybe a bit more yellow signs said 45mph we were around 80 the whole way and i was leaning into those things as much as i could
I know the pic is not the best but its cold and best i can do right now. the strip is smaller than i thought

Attachments

Tmak73

We have to follow rivers or lakes to find em up here but mostly all long sweepers or any turn marked 45mph is usually a 60 in a car. Silly road developers
CC you really need to come down to where I am at. I am not all that skilled but there are some great twisties down in the bluffs in SE MN. I will have to get out and do a ride soon with the gopro so you can see for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FZ6R_Blue

Rook this is one time i'm on CC's side because the Strip on his is about 2inches mine is about 1.5inches but however i do agree with you that YELLOW bikes are way slower. and rook your vids have always been amazing but that was by far the worst vid you have done. poor lighting,slow delivery on the jokes.. come on man i know its monday but wheres the A game, this is just going to get CC going more..... Your also in Cali rook the roads in MN are still covered in Salt/Sand

Rookasaki

Rook this is one time i'm on CC's side because the Strip on his is about 2inches mine is about 1.5inches but however i do agree with you that YELLOW bikes are way slower. and rook your vids have always been amazing but that was by far the worst vid you have done. poor lighting,slow delivery on the jokes.. come on man i know its monday but wheres the A game, this is just going to get CC going more..... Your also in Cali rook the roads in MN are still covered in Salt/Sand
Haha... yeah, just a quick video. But who said I was joking? :eek:

F

FZ6R_Blue

I often wonder about the curious corner part myself but hey who am i to judge right... like you said to each their own. but really i mean think about it.. Yellow bike,sleeveless shirts,fountain of "useless" knowledge ....oh and i forgot to mention total Post VVhore

JSP

Super Moderator
Dogpile!!!!!!!:D

Rookasaki

I often wonder about the curious corner part myself but hey who am i to judge right... like you said to each their own. but really i mean think about it.. Yellow bike,sleeveless shirts,fountain of "useless" knowledge ....oh and i forgot to mention total Post VVhore
Haha.... :thumbup:

F

FZ6R_Blue

It's a really good thing none of us are sensitive other wise it would be a sleepless in Seattle and peppermint bonbon night for someone *hint hint*

CrazyCawi

It's a really good thing none of us are sensitive other wise it would be a sleepless in Seattle and peppermint bonbon night for someone *hint hint*
judging from how you whipped that response up so fast...youve had a few nights like that huh?

CrazyCawi

CC you really need to come down to where I am at. I am not all that skilled but there are some great twisties down in the bluffs in SE MN. I will have to get out and do a ride soon with the gopro so you can see for yourself.
I would like to come down and do that. My only issue is I gotta learn the road a bit before I hit it hard so Id have to make a few passes so I know how hard I can push and what to anticipate. I like to come home at night :)

but I wanna hit twisty 60 and a few others down there for sure

JSP

Super Moderator
I would like to come down and do that. My only issue is I gotta learn the road a bit before I hit it hard so Id have to make a few passes so I know how hard I can push and what to anticipate. I like to come home at night :)

but I wanna hit twisty 60 and a few others down there for sure
Always a good idea to come home. ;)

F

FZ6R_Blue

The roads in Rochester are amazing! i've made the loop from twin cities into Wisc. up the bluffs and back down thru lake city and Rochester... Great area

And no CC i prefer Cookie dough icecream lol haha