ROLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebay

JSP

Super Moderator
Ahaha, wow! Ya, no way that's from garage! Are people really that gullible? That's a classic low-side... It was for sure moving while it was dropped.

MikeN02

You want to hear some bad GSX-R Stories go to the R6-Forum they have a lot of them.

Didn't realize GixxeRs were a bunch of mindless people who love straights and know nothing of bikes... (not all of course but most).

JSP

Super Moderator
You want to hear some bad GSX-R Stories go to the R6-Forum they have a lot of them.

Didn't realize GixxeRs were a bunch of mindless people who love straights and know nothing of bikes... (not all of course but most).

Ya, they sure do get a bad rap...but it seems they bring it on themselves haha. Of course there is bad ones in every group but it seems the "cool kids" (squids) flock to the GSXR for some reason. :surrender:

MikeN02

Kind of bad since I suggested my sister get one a few months back because you can lower them about 4 inches! She's 5''....

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow, I sent him a message:

Dear jetskiworldusa,
Are you freaking serious??? Not been dropped? Dude, that's a classic low-side! That bike was 100% moving when dropped as well! You are being fraudulent and you know it. Correct your add and state it has been laid down! Even the side engine cover is tore up. If you honestly believed whoever you got the bike from (if you weren't the one who laid it down) then you are one dumb person.

- j.spansel

His reply:

Dear j.spansel,
Well maybe not every one is a liar like u, I have to take my customers word u dump sh.... .

- jetskiworldusa

haha, "dump sh..." ? :D

I'd like to sell him some stuff! Oh, the wind did that to the fairings or some crap... wowl

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That's good stuff! :rof:

Maybe we should all send him a message to enlighten the err of his ways. Maybe include that we will notify ebay of the fraudulent claims in his ad.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ry-mac75

That dude really, really sucks. I have to take my customer's word? Really? Well, in that case - this fine, lightly scratched gixxer is ACTUALLY a very rare motorcycle valued at $1,000,000. The crazy part is that the scratch was actual put there by Elvis himself. Yes, THE Elvis. He lives and rides Gixxer. Now, this bike is really almost priceless - but I'll let you have it for the low, low price of $250k. Take my word for it as a customer, it's worth way more than that.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:
M

mas4489

jspansel, ask him if he wants to buy your old FZ6R, i mean you only bumped it pulling out of the garage right??

JSP

Super Moderator
jspansel, ask him if he wants to buy your old FZ6R, i mean you only bumped it pulling out of the garage right??
Of course I did! :cool: The right side being sheered off was custom built that way for (who is a famous one legged person?) hah ya that guy!

Superzoom

That is hilarious! You can see in the photos that the majority of the scratches are vertical, meaning that somehow the bike magically levitated against something highly abrasive while the previous owner was "parking the bike in and out of the garage". Perhaps one wall of this mythical garage was a giant belt sander.

I guess if someone is dumb enough to believe the seller, he deserves this low-sided bike.

Roaddawg

I know the old says "The customer is always right!", but come one! :p I guess he's one of those guys (and there are many out there) that missed the day they were handing out common sense.

I'd hate to see the right leg of the guy who "scratched" it!!! Maybe he had to sell it because, due to this slight scratch, he had to have his leg amputated! :D

Back To Reality

His reply:

Dear j.spansel,
Well maybe not every one is a liar like u, I have to take my customers word u dump sh.... .
Well, he's kind of right. When you are a complete moron, you really have no choice but to believe what the "customer" said. It's not like he can apply common sense or anything.

Roaddawg

Here's a good one I found on Craigs list:

2009 Yamaha FZ6R

"2009 Yamaha FZ6R.
This is the sport model of the popular FZ6. It is white and has 7800 miles. The bike runs perfect.
Great undermount exhaust, sporty fairings with great performance. Lots of power.
This is a great deal for this bike.
It has the power of an R6 but the riding position of a much more comfortable bike. Clean title in hand and Ready to ride! It is a smoother bike than the sv650 or ex650 with a nice 4 cylinder engine"

Or it's a completely new designed bike all it's own, just family related.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member