Rizoma Goodies!

not to thread hijack but Ive been very busy this weekend. Ill get you your picture early this week :)

I'm the lucky lady who is getting all those goodies installed by GixerHP. I have to tell you that I LOVE the turn signals. I will admit that I initially thought it was no big deal -- but when I met up with Katie in NC at the Busa Bash we crashed with out FZ6Rs, I realized what a HUGE improvement the turn signals were over the stock ones.

I gave GixerHP a big hug after seeing my bike next to Katie's because those stock signals are UUUUUUUUGLY! Good news is that Katie's planning to replace hers with the same ones I have -- but in black!

What model were the front blinkers made for and how much did they run you? I like how they're a little more visible than flush mounts. Were they an easy install?

They are the Avio-21, and here is the link, Rizoma "Avio-21" LED Turn Signal, PJ's Parts
They not bad to install, i however cut off the Oem plugs form the stock signals to wire them in.
For the front you do need adapters also, and here is that part number and listing, Turn Signal Fairing Mounting Adapters, PJ's Parts

Now as far as the pricing goes, no they are not cheap, but they are very well worth every penny. Now Pj's has them in stock, and if you send them an email, request an invoice, they will take very good care of you!

On an other note, all of the the Rizoma turn signals use the same, LED in all versions!
Any other questions, Send Pj's Parts and email.
Pj and Paige are wonderful hard working people, working only for their customers in mind!

Last edited:
Autopage FTW
Who needs an alarm, its only a way to stall the thieves, if they want it they will get it!
Thats why i pay for insurance!

You do know that having an active alarm like this will reduce your insurance drastically, right?

You can pretty much page for the alarm with the addition of a system like this in a year or 2. I'm putting one on my car soon and once I finally get my next bike I will be adding it to that one as well.

Left side,,

Thanks for the pics, Gix... just installed the T-Rex sliders... no muss, no fuss... And, they look great..

(Now, with a little luck, I'll never have to use 'em...)

Back