rear spool stand - FYI

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

bmw675

Link not working for me.

bmw675

There wasn't by chance additional adapters in the box to change from swingarm to spools was there? It doesn't mention it in the listing but I've seen that before.

GranTourer

There wasn't by chance additional adapters in the box to change from swingarm to spools was there? It doesn't mention it in the listing but I've seen that before.
Like the Venom stands:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Venom-Motorcycle-Swingarm-Attachments-Kawasaki/dp/B00AV8HN42/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2H6SBQ985X5CE]Venom Motorcycle Front Triple Tree & Rear Swingarm Spool Lift Combo Wheel Lift Stands + Paddock Attachments For Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Ducati, BMW - Sport Street Bike Motorcycle : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Any thoughts on how these stands stack up against each other? Venom vs MotorcyclePartsCustom vs TRex.

I know even with TRex's monthly 15% off their stand combo would be $75 more shipped than the two others.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

redbaron

Wow. I went to harbor freight tools and bought a stand that cuffs the swing arms. Works good with every bike, only cost me 25 bucks.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

redbaron

You like the harbor freight stand? I'm thinking about picking one up for the time being until I can get a better one.
Mannnnnnnnn it's great. It lifts my bike with out spool adaptors and other bikes with ease. I've only had it for three weeks and I've been got paid to use the stand and do small jobs for others bike. The first customer/friend have me 40 buck. Heck that paid for the stand and then some. It's amazing, great price.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

GranTourer

Leem00, have you tried raising the triple tree? Do you know what size pin fit? Thinking about picking the same set of stands you have.

TIA

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas