Put a face to your name....

Grumpy

If I post a picture of me, I will not be responsible for all the broken monitors and portable smart devices.

Me and my FZ6R:

50's style shoot:

My most serious modelling face:

Somehow I never actually look like this after I've worked on my bike...

And here's the dork that all the photographers, stylists and make up artists dont want you to see ;)

As you can tell from my silly grin, I adore snakes.. Can't wait to get my own!

Very lucky to have an amazing boyfriend who loves me regardless of whether I'm all dressed up or clowning around with helmet hair and not a stitch of make up on :)

BKP

Does anyone else see the resemblance..?

Will the real Zooey Deschanel, please sing a few bars...

Nice pics, LMD...

EDIT: If you're in the "snake market," PM me and let me know what you're looking for... maybe I can make a recommendation -- I've always had one or two (I've a pic or two in my profile of my current little guy)... Ozzieland has a plethora to choose from... unfortunately, you're on the only continent in the world with more species of hots (venomous) than not...

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

BKP

My latest... couple weeks ago at home --

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

me and my chic at the santa monica pier for her bday, takin my other baby home from the dealer, and me and my other other baby shelby....still think the dog might come first

Attachments

Reaver

Jonkerr; I have the same exact set of glasses.

quick question when riding, after about 35-50 miles do they start to hurt the tops of your ears? I have a misshaped head so it could just be me.

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

bleedinblue