Problem with HID retrofit

togle5

I got in on the group buy awhile back and just now started riding. I didn't have high beams, but no big deal as I mainly ride during the day anyway. Tonight coming home from work I lost my headlight completely. I check all the connections and everything is good, and all my other lights are working. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

The wiring seemed pretty straight forward so I doubt I got any crossed. Its been working for a few days but last night was just random and shut off. And I never figured out why I had no high beams.

Pending if it's a cheap HID it could have blown get a spare HID and see of it fires up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I emailed him, just waiting for a response. Checked the fuse and it was good. When I first installed it, there was a lever inside the projector that would move whenever i switched high and low beams. Now the lever doesn't move at all. And how would i go about checking to see if the bulb and transformer were good?

This happened to me and all I did was swap out the fuse on my bike. But this was because i tried to do the install without a wiring harness try checking both fuses. One on the wiring harness and the 15amp fuse that regulate the lights on the bike. located next to the battery.

I emailed them yesterday after getting in contact with Chad. I'll give them a few days and see what happens. Both fuses have been checked.

Got an email from Andrew at TRS. He said to send him a copy of the order purchase and they will see what they can do for me. I got a few test today but I'll find the order tonight and send it to them and see what happens.

Received a response from TRS. They said since I did not purchase directly from them they can't help me.

Back