Post up your Google Maps rides/routes

JonKerr

Elite Member

neshi

Mine from friday Could not post up the bear mountain on as google maps says they some of the roads dont link!:surrender:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
GroupRider

Here's one that looks like it would be fun. Now I just need to find the time to ride it. :eek:

JonKerr

Elite Member

neshi

Yesterdays work route

the ride

over 2000 miles on this bike now 1500 are for work. Love having to get on the bike to go do work!

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Did you ever go on this route? I know a lot of those roads are flooded with 18-wheelers an the gas drilling companies.
No, I haven't had the time to make it out for any long rides lately. :(

nortonator

Just a few days riding...

This is the route we took for a charity ride through B.C. just a few weeks ago. We left on a Tuesday, and got home on Saturday. It was an incredible trip. The bike is stock and was more than adequate with a tail and tank bag. The only thing I'd change is the seat...not so comfortable for a long day riding. The total distance was about 2500 km.

The pics are: 1. home, 2. ferry from Vancouver Island to the mainland (Tsawassen), 3. Columbia glacier, 4. Somewhere on the Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Lake Louise (incredible scenery, just had to stop for the photo op).

Jasper August 2010 - Google Maps

Attachments

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member