pictures of your bike

ajskillz13

My new FZ6R

2009 White FZ6R... Dealer swapped the tank with a white 2010 tank and removed the black/pink decals from the fairing. Still waiting on the tuning fork decals for the new tank, but those will be the only decals added. This thing is just super sexy with the white and black look! :Sport: Got it last week for $5,599.

And yes, that is my wife and me squidded out on our first ride around the block. I'm a newbie, but I know a jacket is in order and her sandals are a big no-no!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stephenfz6r

View attachment 18912
Just posted picture of my bike in gallary.
It was bought with all the xtras, poor lad must have spent loads on it, only done 1200miles and picked up for 4k, which i didnt think was 2 bad.:D
Definitely this has the KZ1000 look minus the exhaust.

:rockon:

2w05thletes

GOLLY does that red look GREAT!! :blowkiss: :cheer:

Here are a couple of mine.

Attachments

CDN6R

You know guys,,, I like the Red Diversion,,minus our the fake air scoops. I think that it looks much cleaner.

catchy name

I hope this link works.. im not a big savvy web rat.
you can add me to the fz6r for old farts post:)
lowered 2 inches, corbin seat , bars set back and up , baggage. custome windscreen. ( which follows the lines of the bike) and for the busa boys that like to laugh at me. try to keep up. custom N.O.S. system .. I got Laughing GAS to spare . and to boot.. im quiet.. Factory Exhuast Carcass. .. just the carcass :) Jimmy Lenz Mikitz's Photos | Facebook

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

2009 White FZ6R... Dealer swapped the tank with a white 2010 tank and removed the black/pink decals from the fairing. Still waiting on the tuning fork decals for the new tank, but those will be the only decals added. This thing is just super sexy with the white and black look! :Sport: Got it last week for $5,599.

And yes, that is my wife and me squidded out on our first ride around the block. I'm a newbie, but I know a jacket is in order and her sandals are a big no-no!
You got it right man, white and black is the best looking combo out there. Look forward to seeing any mods you add to it. Check out mine to see how wheel strips make it pop even more.

Roaddawg

I hope this link works.. im not a big savvy web rat.
you can add me to the fz6r for old farts post:)
lowered 2 inches, corbin seat , bars set back and up , baggage. custome windscreen. ( which follows the lines of the bike) and for the busa boys that like to laugh at me. try to keep up. custom N.O.S. system .. I got Laughing GAS to spare . and to boot.. im quiet.. Factory Exhuast Carcass. .. just the carcass :) Jimmy Lenz Mikitz's Photos | Facebook
You gonna post up more about your custom windshield? That's been a big topic lately here. I can't quite see it from that one pic, but it looks pretty sleek.

2w05thletes

I like the white trim around the wind shield,,looks great.
Thanks! I like white and thought I'd add some more.

2w05thletes

Nice bike, is that a cargo net you have on the back underneath the helmet?
Thank you! Yes, 6 hook net. I never know when I might feel the need to stop and pick something up...or better yet when my wife calls and wants me to get something! :rolleyes: I leave it there so I know I have it.

ajskillz13

You got it right man, white and black is the best looking combo out there. Look forward to seeing any mods you add to it. Check out mine to see how wheel strips make it pop even more.
Thanks, man... I like your setup too! It's nice to see some of the mods you have made on the same color bike. That will help me decide what I want to do in the future. I think I am going to focus on some comfort/convenience items first. I have my eyes on a center stand and the FZ6R black comfort grips. I may need to save up some for that seat cowl though. That looks sharp!

Roaddawg

Thank you! Yes, 6 hook net. I never know when I might feel the need to stop and pick something up...or better yet when my wife calls and wants me to get something! :rolleyes: I leave it there so I know I have it.
I use the crap out of my net as well. Just a couple days ago, wife wanted me to stop and get pizza on my way home. So, I strapped on two large pizza boxes on the pass. seat with the net. :D

2w05thletes

I use the crap out of my net as well. Just a couple days ago, wife wanted me to stop and get pizza on my way home. So, I strapped on two large pizza boxes on the pass. seat with the net. :D
:rof: Totally have done that before!!! 2 lg pizzas and cheesy bread, I got ambitious and stopped to get a 6 pack of :iconbeer: while I was at it! I can only imagine the looks and thoughts people were having as I was driving by!

ginner

XJ6 with my my new exhaust

Hi guys, not been back for a while. Had the exhaust fettled last year and the bike has been garaged since cos of the crappy winter. Going in to have the PC and custom map over next week or so.

Looks great, IMO. Sounds awesome too, will try and get a video up over next couple of days.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparkxx1

Hi guys, not been back for a while. Had the exhaust fettled last year and the bike has been garaged since cos of the crappy winter. Going in to have the PC and custom map over next week or so.

Looks great, IMO. Sounds awesome too, will try and get a video up over next couple of days.

Hey I wonder if we can put the xj6 side fairings on our fz6r's O_O they look very similar....