pictures of new motorcycle gear that you got for x-mas?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
I got some Bilt Iron workers Kevlar jeans, Icon overlord textile jacket and overpants. I'll get some pics eventually. I got the white jacket and pants for summer riding.

Let me know what you think of the Kevlar. I want to get a pair. Not interested in a full leather riding suit but some extra protection from regular jeans would be nice.

All I got was a face mask so that means I need to buy something myself for my bikes Christmas present :)

Actually ordered a Bell RS-1 with auto-tint visor. That was from Marthy to Martin. LOL

The best gifts are usually the ones you buy yourself! :)

Haven't ridden in them, but did try them on for fit and they seem very comfortable.

I guess that was my main concern, and that they look kinda like normal jeans. I DO NOT want you crash testing them for me lol. Thanks and happy holidays Scott!

Icon Justice touchscreen gloves

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 11
2D3lnM0l.jpg

New carbon lid next to my old one

Half my frank Tomas suit was paid for by me, the other half by the I laws. Helmet by my parents.

Introducing fatboy power ranger
detu8y9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not "gear" but......... Thanks Marty!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 22

Half my frank Tomas suit was paid for by me, the other half by the I laws. Helmet by my parents.

Introducing fatboy power ranger
detu8y9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO, yeah that's why im interested in the Kevlar jeans lol.
I got some sweet red and black levers I put on yesterday which took a whopping about 2 minutes. will get a picture.

Back