pictures of new motorcycle gear that you got for x-mas?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I got some Bilt Iron workers Kevlar jeans, Icon overlord textile jacket and overpants. I'll get some pics eventually. I got the white jacket and pants for summer riding.
Let me know what you think of the Kevlar. I want to get a pair. Not interested in a full leather riding suit but some extra protection from regular jeans would be nice.

All I got was a face mask so that means I need to buy something myself for my bikes Christmas present :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

Actually ordered a Bell RS-1 with auto-tint visor. That was from Marthy to Martin. LOL
The best gifts are usually the ones you buy yourself! :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Haven't ridden in them, but did try them on for fit and they seem very comfortable.
I guess that was my main concern, and that they look kinda like normal jeans. I DO NOT want you crash testing them for me lol. Thanks and happy holidays Scott!

ylwf3vr

Icon Justice touchscreen gloves

Attachments

Griff88

Half my frank Tomas suit was paid for by me, the other half by the I laws. Helmet by my parents.

Introducing fatboy power ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ylwf3vr

It's not "gear" but......... Thanks Marty!!

Attachments

latony007

Half my frank Tomas suit was paid for by me, the other half by the I laws. Helmet by my parents.

Introducing fatboy power ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO, yeah that's why im interested in the Kevlar jeans lol.
I got some sweet red and black levers I put on yesterday which took a whopping about 2 minutes. will get a picture.