buzzbomb

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

See red

I ride with cajun xtreme bike crew. We do rides and events to help raise motorcycle awareness. Even some of the 1% clubs yall talk about arent bad like yall think. If yall get to know them they are some of the nicest people ud meet. They also do alot of events around here to raise money for st jude and other charitys.
I am not in a club and still manage to do an autism awareness ride every year. I also ride the toys for tots, as well as several other local things.

Most people who ride alone do it for the escape path, the serenty, Most people who ride in groups like the security, and feel it gives them something in common. both good reasons. People who join clubs, understand it is a mild to wild gang life style, I don't need to have the permission or be put through some b.s. to feel like I am part of something. You want to be in a gang, or feel the belonging, family, whatever it is ya need? Join the worlds strongest gang, the U.S. Military.

If you enjoy the club go with it.

Prospect???????????????? lol! :wtfgun:

See red

I just had a really serious stupid question..... I do actually belong to a club. I think..... Rescue riders... It is more of an organization for parades, and such. I also ride with a medics kit in my bag at all times. I am working on getting an emt liscense so I can carry a difib.!

Oh yeh.... does that count?

richierich781

Not a bad idea. I've got combat patches from both Panama and Saudi. It'd be cool to sport them on my right sleeve. Gotta think about how to affix them to the textile mesh, below the shoulder armor, but above the elbow armor. :thumbup:
I was thinking of the same thing but on a leather jacket, but on a mesh jacket you might have to hand sew it. you can also add on your combat action or CIB badge if you have one, or strip your whole dress uni minus the ribbons and transfer them to a jacket, but that might be a little too much, lol.

Last edited:

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member
Last edited:
Im patched in with Fire and Iron, station 161. Were a Firefighters riding club. No discrimination on choice of bike, gear or anything for that matter. Im the only sport bike in the club, the others are cruisers and what not. And the most we deal with 1%'s is making peace where we can or turning our colors inside out at the request of thier club. We ride together to have a good time, we dont look for trouble.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Not a holder, or do I really want to. The biggest group around here are the Christian Bikers, and honestly they all seem to be pretty nice. Although they all always wear bright yellow, with their black leather vests saying christian whatever bikers. But like I said they are almost always quite nice.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

godwearsblack

im a full patch member and secretary with United Knights, we are a family club, we all have a wife and kids, while yes we stunt a little, we are a peaceful club , we all love bikes and will go out riding on the weekends, no drama, just riding, and after a ride, if food, evetybody loves to eat haha