Ordered a new decal for my windscreen :)

iSpoolin

Well guys, I decided to add a little bit of flair to the FZ6R, nothing major. Just a small addition to the front so when people would see me coming they would know its me :D

(Around here, theres 50728974249 people on black sport bikes, and since basically none of my friends know the difference in bikes, they just wave at any black bike they see lol)

So I contacted my FAVORITE decal shop.

Mad Cows Design - Racing Shirts - Car T Shirts - Car Decals

I've bought nearly every decal i've ever purchased from these guys.

Amazing quality vinyl (the best i've seen) and they will do any custom design you want, weather its mixing and matching some parts of designs they already have or if you want something completely your own! I got this one made combining a couple of their designs.

This is just the sample pic I cut together in paint to let them know what I wanted so its not great quality lol:

The finished product will be Silver "I" Red heart and Silver Curves sign :cool:

I think it'll look pretty good as long as I can get it positioned on the GYTR DB Windscreen correctly :)

What do you guys think?

CrazyCawi

I think itll be sweet :) What ever makes you happy makes us happy bro! Hey Im thinking of converting my graphics to an angry hornet I wonder what something the size of our stock decals would look like where the fz6r sits

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ME_with_a_B

Doh!! I shouldn't have visited that website... there's 3-4 tshirts I want to order now, and I'd *LOVE* to get a decal for my car window... (one that is the 3 symbols and says "Eat, Sleep, Ride". :p

iSpoolin

Doh!! I shouldn't have visited that website... there's 3-4 tshirts I want to order now, and I'd *LOVE* to get a decal for my car window... (one that is the 3 symbols and says "Eat, Sleep, Ride". :p
haha very nice, I actually have that decal on my xbox 360 lol

iSpoolin

Oh No! I should not have read this thread,,,,, I want,,Iwant,,,I want. Damn you Spoolin!;)
Feel free to contact them and order one, i'm not gonna get angry if you have the same decal as me lol

b_who

Feel free to contact them and order one, i'm not gonna get angry if you have the same decal as me lol
Yeaaa ima have to take you up on that lol
sticker is pretty sick :thumbup: