Fairings question

Nrstar8088

Hi.

Unfortunately I scraped my oem fairings on my 2013 fz6r. I have the royal blue/black and a little white/silver one.

I looked at oem parts and see the fairings but how do I know which color fairings they are?

Basically how can I order oem fairings for my specific oem blue/black design?

Or are they just black and I also have to order a set of decals separately and put them on myself?

Also if I did decide to get the aftermarket fairings fitted anyone know the quality of them? I've seen a few different sites selling what they say is abs plastic and I think that is what oem fairings are made from correct?

I wish I would have practiced emergency stopping. Sigh.

But lesson learned.

Appreciate any help anyone might be able to offer.
Thanks

Attachments

Nrstar8088

Ty for the link.

Actually I ended up buying this cheap scratch remover pad with lotion that attached to my drill. It worked fairly well.

I am gong to order new stickers for the bike and I think that may be enough.

If I can cover the scratches with a new sticker (after buffing them out ) I'll be happy with that. I don't mind the tiny scratches that didn't come all the way out.

I have searched and did find some fz6r fairing kits for like 400$ but don't think it's necessary.

We'll see.

Thanks again though

N5olo

Hi.

Unfortunately I scraped my oem fairings on my 2013 fz6r. I have the royal blue/black and a little white/silver one.

I looked at oem parts and see the fairings but how do I know which color fairings they are?

Or are they just black and I also have to order a set of decals separately and put them on myself?

Also if I did decide to get the aftermarket fairings fitted anyone know the quality of them? I've seen a few different sites selling what they say is abs plastic and I think that is what oem fairings are made from correct?

But lesson learned.

Thanks
I have a set of OEM Yamaha Blue fairings
Hi.

But lesson learned.

Thanks
I have a set of Yamaha Blue oem fairings I’m ready to part ways with. If your interested I can get you some better pics they have a few minor scratches from some drunk idiot kicking it over, overall 7/10. better then most but not perfect. I have all the brackets and hardware, but no head light. I don’t get on here often feel free to shot me a email. [email protected]

Attachments

DannyByrd

Ty for the link.

Actually I ended up buying this cheap scratch remover pad with lotion that attached to my drill. It worked fairly well.

I am gong to order new stickers for the bike and I think that may be enough.

If I can cover the scratches with a new sticker (after buffing them out ) I'll be happy with that. I don't mind the tiny scratches that didn't come all the way out.

I have searched and did find some fz6r fairing kits for like 400$ but don't think it's necessary.

We'll see.

Thanks again though
You made the right decision, may I know which scratch remover you used?