Ontario represent..?

Senaca

Any FZ6R owners out there in Ontario, or am I holding the fort down on my own? :p

Fastprof

I believe there are a few of us here. I just found this section, so I am sure others will be along shortly.

Bigpun

I'm down in the scarborough area.....the dealer told me he has sold a few of 'em, so definitely there are owners in ontario. I've only see a blue one in 2 months.....weather has been so unkind that there is hardly time to ride.

Senaca

I haven't seen a single other FZ6R in Ottawa so far...

Ontario meet?

:canada:

Senaca

Saw the first other FZ6R today on highway 7 half-way between Carleton Place and Kanata. Black one, around noon. Anybody? :D

Was a little surprised at first, didn't expect to see any until at least next year.

Bigevildoer

Any FZ6R owners out there in Ontario, or am I holding the fort down on my own? :p
I'm in Waterloo...
I've only seen 1 other FZ6R in my area - a yellow one (probably the one I was looking at in the dealership).

Later!

Senaca

I'm on one in Ottawa, Black... Picked it up mid-August!
Welcome to the club. There's another black FZ6R in the nepean area. What part of town you from?

Come to the Meadowlands and Merrivale Tim Horton's meets some night.

canuck69

Welcome to the club. There's another black FZ6R in the nepean area. What part of town you from?

Come to the Meadowlands and Merrivale Tim Horton's meets some night.
I live in the South Keys area, work in Bells Corners, im usually all over the place.

YamahaChick

Another Mississaugan here :)

Just picked up my bike this past Wednesday and luuuvvvinnn it!

Superfly

I'm in Concord just around where the 400 and 407 meet...kinda east of that. But I'm usually riding west over to where HWY 10 goes north to Orangeville...Hit the Forks of the Credit road then up to orangeville. Got a buddy in Milton that likes to ride that way too. My yellow FZ6R is always up for some riding if anyone wants to head that way...I stay off the 401...the 407 isnt too bad but I'm not a fan of heavy traffic...Great place to meet is the Tim's at the corner of Mayfeild and Hurontario in north brampton just off the 410...then up the 10 to the forks...nice coffee shop up there too...:canada:

Bikegirl88

Sunny Milton!

FZ6Raven

Toronto here and I haven't seen a single other FZ6R anywhere in the city lol boo yah i'm original! :D who wants to go ridin?

YamahaChick

Saw a yellow FZ6R yesterday heading from the Erin Mills auto center onto Dundas towards Winston Churchill -- who are you?!?!? lol

:D