OMG!...WTF!...Thread!! **explicit content**

bjs045

So, not a video... but still made me say WTF??? Either a really bad translation... or someone tried to use every word they found in a "word of the day" calendar and failed miserably... read on if you can.

2009 Yamaha FZ6R Assessment | Harleydavidson
Yup...not surprised since the article was by "kardiengineer". Some minds just aren't suitable for writing articles and knowing your target audience. Looks like the author never picked up an automotive magazine in their life.

On second thought, maybe he does know his target audience and the his blog followers normally express themselves this way. LOL

no offense...but he sounds like a D-Bag anyway...just my 2 cents.

Spunky99

They will have devices inserted at some point to capture greenhouse gasses emitted from people if these loons get their way.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DocFZ

So, not a video... but still made me say WTF??? Either a really bad translation... or someone tried to use every word they found in a "word of the day" calendar and failed miserably... read on if you can.

2009 Yamaha FZ6R Assessment | Harleydavidson
Haha he's so smart and uses all those words, but a sentence into the fz6r paragraph he says, "it's not a action bike at all." Lol apparently too smart to use the word "an" :tard:

Y

yellowfz

EU Aims to Ban Cars, Trucks From Cities by 2050 :mad::mad::mad:

I like the last line... "The man is off his rocker"
Agree .
A gallon of gas has such more usable energy than any other alternative fuel (.) period .
Horse and buggy here they come , steam is a good alternative fuel source but then , a bottle of water would cost $12 or more , we would be taxed for water usage and imported water would become our dependency .
Here is one , ban politicians from making stupid laws , just fixed the economy in one swoop !
There were Hybrids back in 1909 , so nothing new , in fact there is really no new innovations to the internal combustion engine or automobiles , in fact a 1920 car had a mechanical computer to control the engine functions . Injection , super chargers , turbo chargers , electronic gears , all are old tech , F1 uses them but not necessarily invented them .

Last edited by a moderator:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

bmw675

not much here, but the part at 1:16 really caught me off guard. :disapprove:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc0mfd2D1bw&feature=player_embedded"]youtube[/ame]

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

CrazyCawi

thread revival :)