Official fz6r forum calendar

b_who

CrazyCawi

Bump go the top c'mon guys u know I want one for the man cave/garage

CrazyCawi

I hope it's not lost either buddy, but if its the case if u buy another ill send you two. Ill keep u on the honor system and when the original one shows up will u mail it back to me snail mail?

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Fenixgoon

CC, i know i'm late to the party (i inquired earlier and didn't follow up!)...please tell me there are a couple left! ;)

CrazyCawi

CC, i know i'm late to the party (i inquired earlier and didn't follow up!)...please tell me there are a couple left! ;)
there are. let me know when you send me the moneys

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

mine's awol as well... but I still think it's my little post office.... last time this happened, they found my parts behind the driver seat of the po vehicle.... maybe I'll drop a note saying I'm missing something and have them look around

yours was for sure mailed out priority don. :facepalm: not good....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

....what would you like me to do JT...

CrazyCawi

I also did not recive my calendar. and its been two weeks since others got theirs. that blows. dont have the cash to buy another though so i guess im screwed
what would you like me to do jt

CrazyCawi

well its a tough situation.....it got mailed out, and idk what else to do other then wait, or I send another one, which cost me $25. If you havent recieved it by the end of this month, I have no other choice other than to send you another one at my expense. Its just what good people do.

CrazyCawi

You know what.....to take care of don and jt....im going to send out my last two calendars on the honor system and if you guys get your "delayed" ones or they find their way into your hands, please send the second one back to me.