Official fz6r forum calendar

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

I wasn't talking bout you in particular... don't take my comments personal. It was more a general statement has of last year too. A lot of people ask for it but when it was time to order and pay for them... seems like it took a while. I'm sure CC's still have a few in stock. Hopefully not.

What kind of stand are you looking at? Center stand? I have one I bough to build an exhaust and never used it... SW-Motec... brand new. I put it on the bike to check clearance, that's it.
Thanks Marty. I really don't know. Don't want to bore you guys too much but the wife is out of work right now and im trying to get most of this stuff on the cheap or hold off till tax time. Im only going to use it to clean the chain. I was thinking about that packjack thing but then I saw a cheap swing arm on amazon. by center stand you mean one that hooks on the bike to kind of replace the kickstand? i like the idea of those but I saw a thread where it just looked like a huge pain to put on. Im still struggling with the FE Kit LOL

kevin8198

Elite Member

latony007

Haha, I took that photo in black and white and purposely filled in the red shock to add one accent of color. I like it :cool:
it is cool. but you removed all the red from your bike right? except the shock? If I thought I could have changed the shock to blue and ordered new decals without spending an arm and a leg I would have. Instead since it had the flashes of red in the shock, rims and decals I decided might as well roll with it and added some more red like fairing bolts, couple stickers, bar ends, grips.

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I still have like 6 or 7 of these left....if I cant get rid of atleast 2-4 of them, I dont think I will continue the tradition next year....its to expensive of a loss

CrazyCawi

you are correct. the tire will be on next years

Only if people buy a few of these....need 4-6 minimum more to sell

That's a lot of cost still sitting...$225 sitting there roughly.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyCawi

I will take two.. One for me and one for the winner of the logo contest:D

Thanks admin, paypal is [email protected] please put your address in the notes
I really want to keep this tradition alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin

Staff member
I will sent the Paypal for both. Sent me one and the other to the New Logo winner. ( You can PM him when they win)