Official fz6r forum calendar

CrazyCawi

UPDATE The products are set to be to me on the second of Jan. I fronted the funds to order 25 of the calendars as that was the minimum order amount so anyone who didnt get their order in, or is waiting to see the final product will now have the opportunity. Cost was also higher on the product as it came back higher than the initial quote, and shipping, yeah thats a bitch we wont talk about lol, none the less you guys will be very pleased with the product.

Here is a little sample ;)

HI GUYS, NOW WE HAVE ONLY HAD BOTM SINCE JUNE BUT I WILL BE CREATING AN FZ6R FORUM CALENDAR CONSISTING OF ALL FZ6R PHOTOS FROM THE WINNING MONTHS, ALONG WITH THE RUNNER UP TO FILL THE REST OF THE MONTHS OKAY.

HERES HOW THIS WILL WORK:
CALENDARS WILL BE $25 DOLLARS, THEY ARE HIGH QUALITY GLOSSY CALENDARS, I upgraded to the premium high gloss card stock. $5 FROM EVERY TRANSACTION WILL GO TOWARD THE FZ6R WEBSITE, MY COST ON THESE CALENDARS WILL BE ROUGHLY $18 TO FOR THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. I NEGOTIATED A GOOD DEAL WITH THE VENDOR WHO WILL BE PRODUCING THEM FOR US, AS THESE CALENDAR PRODUCTIONS ARE NORMALLY $17-$18 A PIECE TO PRODUCE.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. PAYPAL YOUR $25 TO [email protected] along with your shipping address. Thanks for your time and I hope to see a few orders placed. all orders will close on the 17th, and calendars are expected to be shipping beginning January.

running list of orders:
1. JT-paid-MAILED
2. Marthy-Paid-MAILED
3. Nasty Butler-paid-MAILED
4. Nasty Butler-paid
-MAILED
5. jonkerr-Paid-MAILED
6. iVAN_13-paid-MAILED
7. leem00-Paid-MAILED
8. MistahT-Paid-MAILED
9. Gilbuddy-Paid-MAILED
10. ChrisNLB-Paid-MAILED
11.leem00-Paid-MAILED
12.fzwhite-Paid-MAILED
13.GHOSTWITHTHEMOST-MAILED
14.DART-Paid-MAILED
15.Bobby Bo Bonsin-paid-MAILED
16.nismos-paid-MAILED
17.99veng-paid-MAILED
18.mikebaileyvienna-PAID-MAILED

star photos: Still waiting on some of the photos but here are a few examples of the photos being used

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I would like one! question: is htere any deadline to order?

I would place my order in two weeks if still available.
the 17th is close date for ordering, it can be a little later if needed, just let me know.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I'm in... Thanks Bro.

$$$ send! Can't wait... Hope you fill the empty months with a hot girl on a Gixxer! LOL
ill contact her and she if she wants to be our centerfold :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

bump for getting yourself one bad ass calender, and bump for helping the website out.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Have you gotten all the pics yet?

Might I suggest, if there are lots of months to fill, use the runner up for the last couple of months to fill them.

I'll probably get one, but will be Friday before I can get you the money.
lol I was already doin that dartsky :cool: but thank you though

CrazyCawi

Bump to the top. If you love this site you need one of these calendars

CrazyCawi

bump back to the top

CrazyCawi

any tips as to why such lack of interest as compared to such huge interest when initially proposed?