No more rabbit ears! MIRRORS MIRRORS

Sage

New Mirrors, Got some CNC barend ones from Rideitmoto. Very nice quality and like them alot so far. mirror block offs on the way too

iSpoolin

R6S mirrors are the way to go. They're the mirrors that should have been on the bike from the beginning.
I have to agree with you now John, I installed mine last night and its so much better.

StevieG

Where at???

My 09 fz6r is stock, first thing i wanna change is the bug antenna mirrors...were can i get these for my year model...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

StevieG

Where did you get your trojan mirrors from...i founds some on Ebay but only up to 08 models, am i just looking wrong? Perhaps you have a link or website, it will be appreciated thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

efforex

Did you have to make any alterations to the bike im looking for a better look but with no drilling or having the mod anything else just bolth and go

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

will415

Just to double check on something on the pictures that were just posted of the mirrors on the bike at the bottem where it goes bolted onto the bike it looks as if they are siting on a mount or some other extention i could be wrong but it looks taller like if there on something and that something is bolted into the bike. I could be wrong but well just wondering cause i do plan on ordering mine and want to make sure i know what i am buying.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member