Nice Turns

tr1umph4nt

Pro maneuvering on Honda CBR. Wonder if this is possible on a fz6r:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9L5XkPr0A&feature=related]Unreal Control On Honda CBR600RR - YouTube[/ame]

Chucker

You'd need higher rearsets on the FZ6R. His pegs touching and they're higher than ours.

MustGoFaster

repost_scream_o_no_its_a_REPOST-s400x308-94452-580.jpg

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

RooKie

I will add, that a few buddies took the total control class, and they talked about doing this type of stuff... wish I had a spare $400... maybe next year:
NICE! They're about 5 mins from where I live (the group that made the video)... and yes... would be nice to have those 400 bucks. I'm thinking I'll try and take one of these advanced classes and MASTER riding on my 6R before even thinking of moving to anything else. Thanks for sharing!

Chucker

I was going to say, seen that on goldwings too, has nothing to do with pegs or type of bike... it's in confidence that you can do it and having the skills to do it...
You can do it on any bike if you have those skills. My point was you couldn't get that low on a FZ6R. The cop was unbelievable and I would think it was probably more difficult on the cop bike, but he didn't get anywhere near that low.

DakinechicK

IM going to change my name to "whatever"
You SHOULD change your name to "PostSlut" as I don't think I've ever seen someone post as many posts right after each other in one thread as you do (ya know, instead of writing or editing them all together... in just ONE post?). :facepalm:

I was wondering how you just signed up for the forum a few months ago and had almost double the posts I have!

You Cheater!!!!

:justkidding:

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

MustGoFaster

You SHOULD change your name to "PostSlut" as I don't think I've ever seen someone post as many posts right after each other in one thread as you do (ya know, instead of writing or editing them all together... in just ONE post?). :facepalm:

I was wondering how you just signed up for the forum a few months ago and had almost double the posts I have!

You Cheater!!!!

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

You Cheater!!!!

Really??? REAAAAAALLY?????? The name CC does not ring a bell??? NO???? :D