New rider from Seattle area

Blue6R

Hey guys!

I've been reading this thread for about 5 months now and decided to finally become a member.

I purchased a blue 2009 fz6r in November as my first bike. I did take the Motorcycle safety course and i'm very happy I did. So far I have done a fender eliminator, decal removal and Marthy exhaust should be at my doorstep today :D

I live in woodinville and would love to do some meet ups or rides once the weather gets better!

Thanks for all the helpful posts i have been reading here. Can't wait to get riding daily!

93cc

Welcome... I just recently joined too and just bought my FZ6R Feb 9th... I live in Mill Creek so pretty close to you...

I might try to get out for a ride tomorrow and maybe go check out the EURO motorcycle show at the Lynnwood convention center too, if the weather cooperates

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! :cool:

Blue6R

if all goes well with the exhaust, block off plates and power commander i should be riding tomorrow. i didn't hear about the motorcycle show. may have to check that out :D

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

CtrlAltDl

Hey guys!

I've been reading this thread for about 5 months now and decided to finally become a member.

I purchased a blue 2009 fz6r in November as my first bike. I did take the Motorcycle safety course and i'm very happy I did. So far I have done a fender eliminator, decal removal and Marthy exhaust should be at my doorstep today :D

I live in woodinville and would love to do some meet ups or rides once the weather gets better!

Thanks for all the helpful posts i have been reading here. Can't wait to get riding daily!
:welcome:
Welcome aboard! I actually work in Woodinville and commute daily on either my FZ6R or my Interceptor.

There are some decent short rides in the neighborhood. Let me know if you want to check them out.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member