New member welcome thread

Flipflash

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Hxd148

Hello from Texas

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding my fz6r for about a year now and decided it's time to start modding it. I love the bike and joined the forum to get some good advice from you guys about what to do with it. It's a copper 2011 and I'm having a blast riding it.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

fredrod

riding mine for 2 1/2 weeks.

Hello all, I bought my 2012 a couple weeks ago. I upgraded from a t-max. before that I had a cbr600rr for 2 years and 11,000 miles.
OK I am in Marlow,Oklahoma. about 6 miles outside of town actually.
My name is Rodney and I ride every day. I found this forum a month or so ago when I was considering an fz6r, glad I did. alot of help and info here.
I have put an HID 6000k headlight in as well as blue led strip lights in a few places. the bike is white. I removed the red fz6r decal from the sides.
I have installed reflective white wheel stripes and a tech spec tank pad.
I also did the ghetto fender eliminator and rear integrated tail light. I am going to put in a blue led r194 bulb and socket in the power crystal. I also did the garage door opener mod on the left handle bar fake button. I will post pics tomorrow of the bike. I wish I would have kept track with photos but when I get started I focus on the task at hand.
ok I guess that is all for now.
Later.

RoadTrip

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding my fz6r for about a year now and decided it's time to start modding it. I love the bike and joined the forum to get some good advice from you guys about what to do with it. It's a copper 2011 and I'm having a blast riding it.
Welcome to the site!

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

arefz6r

New to the forum but not to bikes. Started out in 74 with a 175 enduro(sp) and have had 9 Yamaha's including the newest to the stable. I have an 06 Venture for my wife and I to travel on and just bought a 2011 fz to ride around town and on short trips solo. Purchased in Va. with the center stand, windscreen extension, Givi bags and the extra fuse box installed. Only ridded it once but I am sure I will enjoy it. Already enjoyed looking at some of the tech info and I am sure I will frequent the forum.

Reactions: JT

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome!!!!!

Deathdiesel

Here are some pics. notice the smoked front turn signal lenses I forgot to mention them earlier. I LOVE THIS BIKE:D
You mind taking a few more pictures of youre windscreen? Did you go with a kind of white detail on the sides and all? Hard to tell from picture.

fredrod

You mind taking a few more pictures of youre windscreen? Did you go with a kind of white detail on the sides and all? Hard to tell from picture.
I actually taped off the textured part of the windscreen that the screws go through then I put 3 coats of black rattle can krylon and 3 coats of white krylon over it.I also taped off the rounded edge to keep it clear. I will take another pic and upload in a few.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member