New Member from WI

Hello!

My name is Andrew and I just recently purchased a brand new leftover 2012 FZ6r. (no pics, sorry but it is the red and black)

This is not my first bike, I did have a CBR250 before this, but I quickly grew out of it in 1 summer...so I am now onto my next adventure.

I have been lurking on this forum about a week now and have found some very useful tips, how-tos, and information about the fz6r.

I look forward to learning more about these bikes and doing modifications.

Some plans I already have is to put a TBR black series exhaust and a PCV.

Also looking to change the mirrors and tint the windscreen.

JSP

Super Moderator
Congrats and welcome!

ylwf3vr

welcome! I've learned so much from this site and everyone here! I've done all the mods and maintenance myself so far! Search around!

knightmare

Im not new to the site... i have used it in the past for everything... im a new mamber as well so welcome and soak it in.. lol..

FZ6Ryder

Welcome!

Welcome Andrew
Great forum here enjoy
Had a CBR250 also; as a second bike. I grew out of it too fast. Fun on the Dragon though

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

latony007

Welcome Andrew, everyone is right this I a great forum. Make sure you talk to Marthy about your exhaust and Rabbit if your interested in the HID. wondering what you dropped on a 2012 you just bought? 14s are out now so Im wondering if you got a screaming deal. Especially since you know it wont see the light of day for at least another 5 months lol.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
I think I did. Picked it up for 5990, no freight/prep charges. Also got 2500 for my 2012 cbr250 with 2600 miles on it.

So out the door with taxes and fees it was about 3700.

latony007

I think I did. Picked it up for 5990, no freight/prep charges. Also got 2500 for my 2012 cbr250 with 2600 miles on it.

So out the door with taxes and fees it was about 3700.
5990 is great! you should post that baby in the what did you pay thread, make all the people from Australia vomit. I paid 6300 back in July before 14's hit and I thought that was great. Enjoy the heck out of it and be safe, but despite what JT and others tell you....White is the fastest color lol

5990 is great! you should post that baby in the what did you pay thread, make all the people from Australia vomit. I paid 6300 back in July before 14's hit and I thought that was great. Enjoy the heck out of it and be safe, but despite what JT and others tell you....White is the fastest color lol
Yeah they had a black and blue 13 leftover too I could of gotten for 6250, but the black and red bike matches my red and black car lol.

Grumpy

I am about 30 miles north of Milwaukee.
I'm moving to the Wisconsin Illinois boarder by this coming spring (Winthrop Harbor IL) so I'm about 45 minutes to Milwaukee. Thirty miles north would be Fond du Lac right?

I'm moving to the Wisconsin Illinois boarder by this coming spring (Winthrop Harbor IL) so I'm about 45 minutes to Milwaukee. Thirty miles north would be Fond du Lac right?

From Milw. to FDL is about 70 miles I would say. I'm about 30 miles north of Milw.