New member from AZ

GrapeApe

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and looking forward to talking to everyone. New to the forum thing so bear with me.

cezell09

Welcome to the forum! You'll have fun here and there is plenty of knowledge about the 6R. Just make sure to search first to find any answers...

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! Great group of people here!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! :cheer:
Welcome to this ahmazing place where nastybutler has decided to force some rules down your throat in your first EVER thread/post (congrats on your bike by the way) due to ppl not following directions and getting on his nerves.... But no worries.... He's just a peon here and is of no value to this site. :D

I'm JK butler, you're hott and I heart you!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO

Again welcome GrapeApe. We are all actually pretty neat people. ;)

Last edited:

GrapeApe

ty

Thanks for the welcome and the tips/rules... Ill try to keep those in mind. Thought I would give some info I got my bike about 3 months ago and got almost 6k on it, with 1 ticket.... thought I would give some before and after pics if I am doing this right...lol

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

GrapeApe

Thanks JT. The rims just have reflective tape but i put a 10 piece led package on the whole bike. It has over 15 colors to choose from. I dont run the red at night while i ride. I run green or a purple while i ride at night. sorry for the blurr think my camera dont like the lights. The paint was rustoleum apple red. tried the krylon fusion but didnt like the color of the krylon. Plus i need to thank fzwhite got the idea from him. I saw his bike with the blue and thought it was bad A@@. So i kinda did the same to mine.

Attachments

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Thank you. So far no they have let me be. Its kinda a small town and i have passed quite a few and they have done nothing to me. I just dont run red or blue.

Last edited: