new Honda CBR 650

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

does have a stated what 10 or more horsepower than the fz? the faired one looks pretty sweet. It does say both are right now for the EU market though. Could be a while before we see any.

StephenA

yea I love the look of the naked version, but so far it seems that just the full faired version will be available in the US.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Checking the specs, it is very close to the FZ6R.

I prefer the look of the CBR650F to the naked, but then I like the look of the FZ6R too!
It just goes to show -Honda couldn't beat the FZ6R,
So they made one.

Will be interesting to see how it sells.
The Suzuki GS650F hasnt done as well here in Aus as the FZ6R, maybe marketing the bike with Marquez would provide the leverage for buyers

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

6R makes about 80 and the cbr makes 85 (both at the crank nor rwhp). Not a big enough difference to justify paying more. CBR is a heavy bike as well with a little less torque and higher rpm for max power. I've cut at least 20 lbs off my bike and added about 5 hp with exhaust. Hell I could have a brand new 2012 fz1 for $7500 right now if I had the money. No way I'd pay that much for a bike that I wouldn't keep.
very good point about the FZ1, plus when a new model comes out they dont deal on it, even if it costs more than competing models.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT