New FZ6R owner from Toronto, Canada

motordadcle

Hey gang!

Just got a 2009 FZ6R in cadmium yellow with the star graphics on the fairings. LOVE this bike.

Upgraded from a 2011 CBR 250r.

I live in East Toronto in Ontario Canada.

can't wait to start getting to know this bike and contributing to the forum.

Check out my vlog channel on youtube if you have a sec. YouTube

DarkFox12

oh man, I love that you are getting the FZ6R. been following your channel for a few months now. I am getting a 2010 FZ6R this week.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

motordadcle

Awesome! Really like the Yamaha blue, but the yellow is so bright and different.

Thanks for following me on youtube, man! Thats amazing that I pop up here, and find a subscriber! You're probably the first one to know that I switched bikes.

Shitty thing is, I have to get it safetied tomorrow to get the ownership switched so I can drive it... BUT, I let the kids sit on it and push all the buttons. The previous owner installed heated grips directly powered off the battery. This morning, battery is completely drained, it's been on the battery tender for like 7 hours! HAHAHAHAHA

b6r

Hey gang!

Just got a 2009 FZ6R in cadmium yellow with the star graphics on the fairings. LOVE this bike.

Upgraded from a 2011 CBR 250r.

I live in East Toronto in Ontario Canada.

can't wait to start getting to know this bike and contributing to the forum.

Check out my vlog channel on youtube if you have a sec. YouTube
nice, congrats!
from Calgary here, I upgraded from a 2011 cbr250r to a 2009 fz6r too, enjoy the bike, ride safe!

brownwa

Fender eliminator makes the FZ6R look sick, good job! Welcome and congratulations on the new bike. I used to live on Gamble, a few blocks north of the Danforth. Back then I was buzzing around Toronto on a Suzuki Katana. FZ6R will be a great bike for that city, nimble enough for the streets but plenty of power for the Don Valley Parkway.

:canada:

Superzoom

Welcome!

The yellow looks great. I would be tempted to remove the Rock Star graphics and do up some custom decals. Maybe go for a classic Yamaha black and white racing stripe.

I'm a Toronto rider too, located not far from St. Lawrence Market. I've got a raven that I have just converted to naked with a round headlight. I freakin' love the makeover, although most forum members here aren't crazy about naked FZ6Rs.

Let me know if you have any questions about the bike.

DaveTheCanuck

Welcome!

The yellow looks great. I would be tempted to remove the Rock Star graphics and do up some custom decals. Maybe go for a classic Yamaha black and white racing stripe.

I'm a Toronto rider too, located not far from St. Lawrence Market. I've got a raven that I have just converted to naked with a round headlight. I freakin' love the makeover, although most forum members here aren't crazy about naked FZ6Rs.

Let me know if you have any questions about the bike.
Screw that, let's see it!!

DarkFox12

Awesome! Really like the Yamaha blue, but the yellow is so bright and different.

Thanks for following me on youtube, man! Thats amazing that I pop up here, and find a subscriber! You're probably the first one to know that I switched bikes.

Shitty thing is, I have to get it safetied tomorrow to get the ownership switched so I can drive it... BUT, I let the kids sit on it and push all the buttons. The previous owner installed heated grips directly powered off the battery. This morning, battery is completely drained, it's been on the battery tender for like 7 hours! HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah man. Keep doing what you do. I really like how you edit all your vids.
Will you be going to MoToronto? I may go if work doesn't get in the way.

motordadcle

I'll see if the star graphics grow on me. I do love the look of the naked conversion. There's a black FZ6R naked with the round double headlight that parks near Elm and University during the week. I've checked that bike out so many times!

I've never seen a yellow naked conversion, but I think it would look awesome.

Here are a couple shots from the other night. LOVE night shooting.

This one's a bit out of focus :(