New 2012 FZ6R owner :)

Crpngdth

Hey all, just wanted to finally introduce myself here. I have been perusing the forums since i bought my baby a little over a month ago and i love her. This is my first sports bike and i feel ive made the right decision on her as it has the power for both commuting to work, and for fun when i want it. She is just about to hit 1000mi. and receive her 2nd oil change.

Im from the lehigh valley area in PA, and there are just soo many enjoyable runs all over the area i feel fortunate to be in such a great place to own a bike.

Heres a few pics from the day i brought her home.

and here she is today. i havent done much to her yet other than a few minor cosmetic things and a new windscreen as i couldnt take the stock. the puig i replaced it with cuts down on wind by 75% imo. seems to throw it over the shoulders where it belongs as opposed to the chest/neck area from stock.

look forward to joining you all here and happy riding. :D

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Congrats on your new bike! Be careful out there but have fun while you're at it!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

nice bike, love the color. Now go get a fender eliminator :)

BKP

Congrats on the new bike, and your good taste...
Ride safe...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Crpngdth

thanks all. absolutely loving the bike. looking forward to alot of good times on her.

thought about the FE mod as i like the look of it, but w/ payments and an extended warranty (yes i took it, an extra 600 bucks for a total of 5 years of piece of mind seemed worth it), im worried if she ever needs anything. also i know pa is a bike friendly state, but im also worried about not passing inspection and or a citation as i know the 2 amber and 1 red reflector are state law if the bike was sold like that. i am definitely considering the aftermarket exhaust, but i dont know the ramifications of warranty issues with remapping.

and im always up for a ride. i also live in bethlehem. hit me with a pm i check the forums daily. i can usually get away for a few hours on sat or sun for an extended ride.

dx2killa

Nice bike, i just bought the same color early aug. I going to paint my stock windscreen, cant decide whether i want to do it red or black seeing as im going with white red theme but the bike def still has lot black on it so yea but i really like that black windscreen!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member