My new track bike :D

Wavex

It was GREAT to see you last night Rob! Man I was so drunk by the time John left at midnight :D

Front brakes are DONE!!! Just need to bleed them tonight... I am picking up the tires tomorrow and I`ll be able to ride it up and down the street by tomorrow evening! We're loading everything up on Thursday, so that's what I call JUST IN TIME work :D

John: you're the man!!!! thanks again...

M

madmanmaigret

glad you got it squared away Wavex! can't wait for the track pics.

Wolfman

glad you got it squared away Wavex! can't wait for the track pics.
+1 on the track pics, you have done a great job, bike looks awesome.

:rockon:

N

necrotimus

You guys all make me sick!! Sick with jealousy. Oh well I caught a couple of mini vans napping and passed them on the outside. Hope you do just as well ;) The track bike is coming along nicely. Good luck!

C

Cmayer31

Got to see the bike tonight while David and John rebuilt the front brakes... it's going to be awesome on a track. If anyone feels like playing hooky on Friday, I've got extra seats on my car for the trip up from OC/LA to Willow Springs for the day.:cheer:
I actually have Friday off and am now wondering whether to scratch the plans and seriously take the camera up for a day of watching track riding. I've never been seen bikes on a track and it's tempting. :D

If you guys see some dude wandering around lost with a pentax camera setup, it's probably me. ;):squid:

R

rsw81

I actually have Friday off and am now wondering whether to scratch the plans and seriously take the camera up for a day of watching track riding. I've never been seen bikes on a track and it's tempting. :D

If you guys see some dude wandering around lost with a pentax camera setup, it's probably me. ;):squid:
Let me know if you are coming and you can meet me in OC to carpool the rest of the way. No point in us both driving over the grapevine.:thumbup:

N

nimzotech

For some reason the red stand and white body remind me of a ducati :drool:

Wavex

Thanks guys :)

The bike is officially DONE!

Brakes are operational, the speedo is mounted, and the windshield secured... I am picking up the tires at noon so I should be able to go around the block tonight!!! It'll be my first time riding this bike :D

M

MarinaFazer

it's been awesome following this...now we just need a track ride report!

edit: you should do a "LIVE at the track" thread like I did right here! That would be awesome for my Friday ;)

Wavex

Thanks bro, that's a good idea :) If it's not too hectic I`ll post up using my phone...

Wolfman

Thanks bro, that's a good idea :) If it's not too hectic I`ll post up using my phone...
Sheesh...i reckon you might be a bit pre-occupied once you get there....i know i would be...just watching bikes go around a track is enough to distract me from all else.

Still, it would be great.

:thumbup:

M

MarinaFazer

I'll try to remember to bring my laptop, maybe they have a wireless signal at the track.
The track I went to had wireless where you signed up (Willow Springs). So perhaps you will have it to! Man...a live update with pics from your camera too!

R

rsw81

Glad to see you were able to get that screen buttoned down better. Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring up if don't have room in the car.:thumbup:

You still need the Storm Trooper helmet to go with that thing.:spank:

S

Stumbles06

Bike looks awesome Dave, well done mate. Look forward to the track report.

:)

Wavex

Glad to see you were able to get that screen buttoned down better. Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring up if don't have room in the car.:thumbup:

You still need the Storm Trooper helmet to go with that thing.:spank:
I think I mounted it the wrong way though... shouldn't the windshield be bellow the fairings? lol.....