My new ride!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

triumph

Its amazing how many comments for a triumph on this forum. Put up a new fz6r and everyones like seen it LOL

I love that bike. my nephew has a 12' street triple that's a 675 and that thing rocks. Only thing I really didn't like about it is its totally naked and the lights remind me of the fly, and its a bit more lean forward than the fz6r (and a couple grand more if I remember). This fairing version looks bad a** I probably couldn't have afforded or fit on that bike but its nice. I would have liked to look at it but honestly I found the three shortest bikes around that you didn't have to lay on the tank to ride and the fz6r was my favorite of them.

dx2killa

So I've lowered the bike close to 2 inches. Removed the horrid rear tag holder blinker setup, put on an integrated tail light ,made up a tag bracket on the passenger peg, and put some tank grips on the tank. I'm way more confident on the bike now and haven't felt much difference in handling. I'm going to most likely lower the front a bit as well. The rear end seems to sit bit lower then the front with a passenger on it so looks little off. Currently waiting on the correct obd2 cable so that I can self tune it without any power commander etc ( which is sweeet). I have to say its not as comfortable as the fz6r but I'm thoroughly enjoying the bike's power and how it handles. Recommend this bike to anyone looking to go to super sport but be warned that if you like to flat foot or be comfortable its probably isn't the bike for you if your around the 5'7 mark.Now if you lower it lower it close to 2 inches then you'll at least have the balls of both feet down.

Last edited:

abyss1406

my favorite model of the 675 gorgeous bike and congrats

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member