My new ride!

priotiynapkin

Awesome ride! both me and my brother have been eyeing those up for a while. And hey, as far a new goes, I considered my 4 year old with 1700 miles and scratches fz6r as practically new XD. Congrats on the new bike!

dx2killa

Thanks for compliments guys. Cant wait to get good ride out of it tonight. Gona take long way back to the dealership to return a helmet they let me use to take the bike home because I left my helmets at home haha. Looks like i may be spending some money already on it haha thinking about getting a lowering link and or low gel seat. Took it out on lunch while im getting used to it, I think ill feel little bit more comfortable with my feet little closer to the ground.

lwclancers

I never really looked at the 675, but something about this pic, really has me looking at it and adding it to the eventual list!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dx2killa

My best bet is to lower it. Im not going to go crazy on lowering it maybe 1inch to 2 inches. I lowered my fz6r as well and absolutely loved it. I made an offer to some guy selling a lowering link and adjustable stand thats near me so maybe ill get it cheap. If not Im going to get a low gel seat, or shave down the bottom of the current seat. I honestly cant stand riding boots or i would invest in them. Either way , ill figure it now, its easily rideable now just certain times i really wish i had more foot on the ground. I got the bike for 7k and i put 1k down.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dx2killa

Nice deal, I have been debating what to get next, but this may have helped a little bit. I want a bike I don't have to lower, and I have sat on a few that fit the bill.
If your around 5'7, you would def need to lower the bike or get a lower seat and maybe boots. As it sits now If I'm at a stop and its straight up and me sitting flat im barely tippy toeing lol. For most part I lean it little to my left or right and get more foot down or scoot over a little when im stopped. I'll keep everything update and get some feels if and when i either get a seat or lower in and get some miles on it :)

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

dx2killa

Nice bike. How do the tires look on it? If they're original, they're four of five years old and have been sitting around on the bike doing nothing (?) for a lot of that time.
That is correct they may or may not be new and if they are original they have been sitting. I had someone look at the bike with me and tires are fine and we will see how they hold tire pressure. If there are problems dealer i got it from I'm really good with know the owner and such so i shouldnt have a problem with atleast partial coverage and i got full out warranty from them as well.

Detrich

Sweeeet ride. Congrats! :)

Time to start getting some red color gears to match it. :)

DragonBlu

Nice ride and it matches my almost new 08 TRD Tundra. I got a smokin deal on it and it feels and looks like a new one to me. Good choice! :)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bmw675

Good choice. :D
The few of us who ventured to the 675 have found ourselves on triumph675.net.
There is a ton of info for any of your questions, and a vendor (or two) that gives amazing deals on parts and gear.