My new ride!

dx2killa

So was going to save up and wait till next season and maybe get an fz9. Well plans changed and one of my local dealer got a trade in . Brand new 2009 daytona 675 with 900 miles... Couldn't pass up the price or the cost to insure.. it was less then my fz6r for a year of full coverage! Some kid bought it brand new in 2010 and rode it for a bit but was 2 scared of it so he parked it forever then traded it in. Well the bike is BRAND new, it feels like i just bought a 2012/13 bike. Back on 2 wheels baby! :eek:

dx2killa

also is a 4 years old, hardly a brand new.
You win :rolleyes: . It is 4 years old so new to me? Its immaculate with 900 miles on it :drool:. It was next to the 2013 and it would fool anyone for a new bike if they didn't know there triumphs ;P

dx2killa

Why do you have to step on his buzz? Congratulate him on the new bike, or ignore the thread. No need to be a douche.
Its cool cerebus. It doesnt bother me hes probably just bored but hes technically "right".

I must say though this bike is really nice. The three cylinder sounds so different and very useable power. Only thing I'm needing to get used to is the seat height. I'm short guy 5'7 and i have to tipy toe. Going to most likely shave the seat or get a low gel seat they offer and maybe some riding boots dont want to mess with the suspension yet.

Cerebus

Glad to hear you like it so much. If I decide to move to a SS, the 675 is what I want. :)

Last edited:

dx2killa

Glad to hear you like it so much. If I decide to move to a SS, the 675 is what I've decided I want. :)
Id def recommend it. The cost to insure them alone is a big factor. I insured through rider with 250 deduct and it was 77 down 301 total for the year when my fz6r was over 400.

Reactions: JT

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Great looking ride. I've been eyeballing the 2013 model for awhile now. Have fun with it.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

BKP

Be-ah-yoo-tee-ful bike!

The 675 would head up my short list if I were looking at that category right now... I hear nothing but good things about it.

Ride safe...

Sage

Welcome to the club ;)

Congrats on the bike, I've ridden my friends daytona quite a few times and it is a great ride. Have fun and keep the rubber down

lwclancers

You dont need to justify yourself! That's a great find, anytime a bike just sits unused, you get a great deal on something practically brand new. In fact, they did you a favor, its a new bike, already broken in and ready to flip the throttle from day one! Congrats!

You win :rolleyes: . It is 4 years old so new to me? Its immaculate with 900 miles on it :drool:. It was next to the 2013 and it would fool anyone for a new bike if they didn't know there triumphs ;P

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow.. that is a pretty bike! Good job!