My mods so far.

jdesiano1

I can't wait until May when it's available! I have to go by the dealership today to pickup my tank pad I will check and see how soon in may I can have it....
Maybe we can work out a group buy somewhere. Oh :welcome: ;)

How about a write up of how you took the extra 6 feet off the back of the bike with your home made fender eliminator!
Will do. Even though it is fairly simple, I will make a new thread.

A

AJ_rider

I can't wait until May when it's available! I have to go by the dealership today to pickup my tank pad I will check and see how soon in may I can have it....
Maybe we can work out a group buy somewhere. Oh :welcome: ;)

You might want to check with Dennis (Admin), as this forum has on ongoing group buy for the 2 Brothers exhuast for the FZ6. I wonder if this deal could also carry over to the TBR exhuast system for the FZ6R. Worth a try anyway.

S

sjryser

I'm thinking of painting my windscreen...can you post a pic of yours for inspiration?

jdesiano1

I'm thinking of painting my windscreen...can you post a pic of yours for inspiration?
Don't know if you can see it well but...I can try and get another later.
Also I have used the nightshades (tint in a can for car headlights and tail lights) and regular black spray paint for plastic and have to tell you the regular old spraypaint is the best. This beats paying 100.00 for a windscreen you don't even look out of to begin with.

msgirle

Bike looks awesome! Could you post pix that show the pink leds under the fairing...I want to see what it looks like! :) Did you tint the windshield...show pix of that too please!

:rockon:

We put Pink leds under the fairings, added seat cowl, painted the windscreen,added rim tape, hacked off the fender and added a tank protector!

L

Love Enigma

I'd love to see the pink led lights under the fairings, too! Hmm... =] You're giving me ideas.