My mods so far.

jdesiano1

We put Pink leds under the fairings, added seat cowl, painted the windscreen,added rim tape, hacked off the fender and added a tank protector!

T

Tremulant

Looks Awesome!! I'm sure a lot of the FZ6r riders on here will be interested...

My only suggestion would be to peel those decals off the fairings, but I'm a minimalist :D

Nice work!

jdesiano1

Looks Awesome!! I'm sure a lot of the FZ6r riders on here will be interested...

My only suggestion would be to peel those decals off the fairings, but I'm a minimalist :D

Nice work!
Are you kidding those graphics have pink in them. You think I got this bike for its preformance? LOL :cheer:

Wolfman

That's a nice looking bike...keep modding, nice job!

:rockon:

reiobard

the bike is looking really nice, get some night shots of the LED's under the fairings!!!

Wolfman

Wolfman

A

AJ_rider

Looking pretty good! I'd ride it, I aint afraid of no pink! :thumbup:

jdesiano1

Dirty is in the mind of the thread poster.;)

But back on topic... Next mod (looks up and prays) the new 4-2-1 two brothers system for her.

Wolfman

Dirty is in the mind of the thread poster.;)

But back on topic... Next mod (looks up and prays) the new 4-2-1 two brothers system for her.
Re the pink thing...i own a pink FZ6 track bike! Was'nt being dirty!

Would love to see & hear the TB's exhaust for the FZ6R...was checking it out the other day on the TB's website...very nice, and you get the full system, inc, headers....nice!

:thumbup:

S

Steph

Would love to see & hear the TB's exhaust for the FZ6R...was checking it out the other day on the TB's website...very nice, and you get the full system, inc, headers....nice!

I didn't take it as dirty, but then I know about your track bike "pinky"....if I had've known it was going to get dirty in here....I wouldn't have looked lol

reiobard

the 2 bros exhaust should be awesome, i look forward to seeing that!

C

CrazyBiker

Anyone think they brought the older pre 2003 FZ600 frame back in this one?

jdesiano1

DARN!!!! I wanted dirty. Oh well maybe next time. LOL Yeah the system is looking better and better.

Johnfz6r

I can't wait until May when it's available! I have to go by the dealership today to pickup my tank pad I will check and see how soon in may I can have it....
Maybe we can work out a group buy somewhere. Oh :welcome: ;)

How about a write up of how you took the extra 6 feet off the back of the bike with your home made fender eliminator!