Misty, is reborn

Fabes_movin

Hey all!
I made a post a while back about the mods I was going to do and this is the almost final product.
I'm super proud of myself as this was a big undertaking for me and Misty came out beautiful!
This is what I have added or changed

• DH Gate custom Fairings
  • Denali sound Bomb
  • Painted sub frame
  • Painted tank
  • Feather Weight lithium battery
  • USB w/ volt meter
  • K&N air filter
  • Racing Grips
All in all I spent roughly $1200 as I had to buy tools and special pieces to expand holes and make custom brackets. It was super easy once I got all the specialty pieces together to make the job easier.
Ask any questions and I will try and answer. Here's hoping I inspire you to also go all out on this underappreciated motorcycle

Attachments

DannyByrd

Hey all!
I made a post a while back about the mods I was going to do and this is the almost final product.
I'm super proud of myself as this was a big undertaking for me and Misty came out beautiful!
This is what I have added or changed

• DH Gate custom Fairings
  • Denali sound Bomb
  • Painted sub frame
  • Painted tank
  • Feather Weight lithium battery
  • USB w/ volt meter
  • K&N air filter
  • Racing Grips
All in all I spent roughly $1200 as I had to buy tools and special pieces to expand holes and make custom brackets. It was super easy once I got all the specialty pieces together to make the job easier.
Ask any questions and I will try and answer. Here's hoping I inspire you to also go all out on this underappreciated motorcycle
Which kind of tool have you bought, can you show us?

Fabes_movin

Which kind of tool have you bought, can you show us?
Not included in photos
Is needle nose pliers
These are tools I never use so I had to buy but the box end wrench is just something I needed to reach very tight spots.
The best was by far the step bit cause it worked on anything and everything and made the job 100x easier.
Get a heat gun too for the fairings. It was hard to stretch them slowly in the hot sun. Heat gun probably wouldmake it easier

Attachments

Last edited:

DannyByrd

Not included in photos
Is needle nose pliers
These are tools I never use so I had to buy but the box end wrench is just something I needed to reach very tight spots.
The best was by far the step bit cause it worked on anything and everything and made the job 100x easier.
Get a heat gun too for the fairings. It was hard to stretch them slowly in the hot sun. Heat gun probably wouldmake it easier
Got it. Thank you for sharing it :)