My brother just joined the forums...

His name is flag777mp :thumbup:
I got back up now CC and JSP!

I thought we WERE on the same side!?! :confused: I see how it is. CC, bring me the spray paint! :D

Oh, welcome Rooks Brother! :thumbup:

He going to get a FZ?

I see... So you wont need us anymore.. The rook bros it will be I see. haha ;) FINE! :sniff: :sniff:

CC, get me a hanky!

CC!!! Oh, he is not on... IM ALL ALONE! Breathe.......Breathe..... :D

I see... So you wont need us anymore.. The rook bros it will be I see. haha ;) FINE! :sniff: :sniff:

CC, get me a hanky!

CC!!! Oh, he is not on... IM ALL ALONE! Breathe.......Breathe..... :D

:D Nothing will change. Well I might have to kick CC out of my Sig pic ;)

Lol JSP Im here for you brother. I told you this alliance would be needed. Rook is such a traitor...he chose family over family...how could he choose family OMGGGGGGGGG

Ahaha :D Hey, its a big screen man... You can fit him on the end! ;)

We are so lame hahahaha

lame.jpg

holy :eek:
Your PM is 93% full! and you have 4 tabs going, all of which are of this forum!

(addicted) :eek:

OMG! haha I did not even notice that. True whorism right there buddy! CC, we need to talk. Have a seat over here. You are with family. We are here to help you. WTF DUDE??! :D

OMG! haha I did not even notice that. True whorism right there buddy! CC, we need to talk. Have a seat over here. You are with family. We are here to help you. WTF DUDE??! :D

Oh yeah and by the way, one more vote for Team Rook... Just need to text my bro and have him vote! :D

Oh yeah and by the way, one more vote for Team Rook... Just need to text my bro and have him vote! :D

:eek: Dirty dirty dirty hahaha.

We can sway his bro CC! We can convince him to give us Rook's dark little secrets! haha :D

listen here ROOKIE I like to open each thread in a new tab so when I click back to the home page all the threads I was wanting to read are now no longer bold. It keeps me reading in order of importance.

your just jealous of my popularity

your inbox has what....3 messages? :cool: Prolly all from your brother. Made him sign up so you felt popular ;)

popular.jpg

I like to keep my place nice and tidy ;)

I pay for this space ya lil chimp :thumbup: lol

Back